broke-vine

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmer_broke, Jan 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Wheat offer !! No.
    Frog feed - 8000 !!!!! What am I going to do with 8000 frog feed ????

I am a humble farmer who doesn't need 8000 frog feed. Sorry to say no. But it is no broke. :pxD

I always try to mill my feeds. Never buy.:)

king_broke and SahraB like this.
  2. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

S-B - the - Swan won't hire me. :inlove:
    One-Two - the - Chicken won't hire me. :inlove:

But One-Two asked me:
    Oh I get it! This is a quiz to see if I may be deserving in the future. xDxDxD

I'll answer your question for a slight fee of 3 CAC per word. I won't be concerned with your credit. Here goes:

What does One-Two do with 8,000 frog feed?

The answer:

M i l l <------ 3 CAC
    S o m e t h i n g <----- 3 more CAC
    E l s e <----- 3 more CAC

My cornflakes told me what you should do! :eek:

SahraB, sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  3. king_broke

king_broke Forum Apprentice

Wonderful One-Two :inlove:, my offer is rejected now as the farm has the operating funds required. Although unsatisfactory to you, I still graciously appreciate your consideration.

As a result of my rummaging through your market, I am able to temporarily conclude that there is absolutely no need for the "king_broke" farm to operate as a team player. Therefore, the farm will behave as a "loose cannon" while openly displaying no rhyme or reason for its actions.

Back in January the following was posted:

I find elephants and peanut butter (the elephant product) now mentioned as possibly required in the grape vine.

At this moment there are no elephants on your market and there is no elephant feed. :(
    How is a farm to produce elephants when mills cannot keep up with even nominal production and there is no feed to purchase?
    (And "king_broke" formerly did not have the resources in order to generate such havoc.)

Because you are a long-time dear friend, perhaps this farm may just be able to come up with a few hundred elephants just for you.

Thank you so very kindly for always demonstrating that you are Wonderful One-Two :inlove: .

:music: :) 8) xD

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    SahraB, zerodegrees and 12ss12 like this.
  4. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Hi broke !
    Someone offered 10 elephants for 13,134/- and another 10 for 16,111/- So I snatched them up.

There is wisdom in what you say. There can be no mass scale production when we can't produce mass scale animal feed.
    I have 3421 elephants in my barn. Also I have now made up my mind to produce such animals in large numbers for which I can mill feeds easily and this includes dragon fly. 100 per day. For animals like monkey, elephant, parrot etc., I now and then mill minimum numbers and place only the neons and pinks in my farm. If I have no feed I simply store the pens.

What would be the elephants' 'price just for me' ? ;) Few hundreds I can purchase.

king_broke and SahraB like this.
  5. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

I grew ladybugs in accordance with recommendations...
    Early price 20,000 ccs now the max is 36,000 for offers.
    I have sold 100 so far and now will take a break to see if the pricing formula works.
    My farm has 5,000 ladybugs waiting to flutter.

6. king_broke

If if if if if this farm on your market had lots of funds then it would be slowly buying them. This is basic: Until there is a need, the price index will remain at near its current point. (The highest price on your market at this moment is less than two times the lowest price on my market. And the feed price on this market is even higher.)
    The broke farm's highest held baha animal is X - the - elephant (X after Xristos-Ale in the strategy thread) and friends with 81,207. This farm holds 10,100 elephant feed. Feed seems like a lot at first glance. But that feed can be used up very very very quickly. I would find myself:
    Other than buying large amounts of power feed and using it for elephant production, the only other alternative that I see other than storing the pens is this:
    • Having another farm of yours on the same market that will produce the needed elephant feed.
    One finds they are in a vicious cycle even with the added farm and transferring the feed to your main farm.

Agree! Harvesting the dragonfly one time a day one should be able to keep up. The broke farm today holds Mir - the - dragonfly and friends at 58,920 which is the third ranking Baha animal with regard to quantity. (As I increased the frequency of harvesting the dragonfly to two times per day the challenge for this farm was not the mill keeping up with production. The challenge slowly became keeping up the quantity of bitter ginger needed in the mill for the feed.) The second farm can be a solution to the bitter ginger challenge BUT all this harvesting and transferring and planning takes away our time from other things in real life.

FYI: The second highest held BAHA animal here is the monkey at 62,439 (with over 150,000 monkey feed available). Massive monkey production can lead a farm into feed problems also.

IMO, the elephant has less risk when investing.

And obviously, BP controls the game!!!!!!!

Here is something for you from my cornflakes:

We can produce whatever animals we have pens for that at this moment do not require Golden Bananas to unlock!
    And are we also only falling into a trap which has been set for us all?
    Remember what happened with the shark recently?
    If I remember correctly, we had to unlock the shark to produce more of them and had to unlock shark breeding to breed them.
    Many found themselves short of Golden Bananas.
    What had been automatically available to all no longer was. Even some of what had previously been done by us became worthless effort unless we went in a predetermined direction.
    Player behavior with easily collected data was more than likely obtained.
    Is the above to be a pattern?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
    12ss12, SahraB and zerodegrees like this.
  7. king_broke

Well, :eek:, looks like the price of frog feed has doubled on your market since I tried really really hard to sell you 8,000 at a real good price. Maybe that new animal is causing a run on eggs as they are needed in the feed.

I don't have 8,000 frog feed I can sell you anymore. I have 10,000 that I could let go at a price just for you.

SahraB likes this.
  8. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Broke, I have to ask a question about Seals and Blubber Balls. My feverish mind is trying to wrap its head around whether to proceed producing Blubber Balls (Feed: 1 Seal and 1 Seal Feed) ? or just trying to accumulate Seals through the 24 Orange Seal pens in 3 Menageries? With the Possible destination for donations to the Harvest Festival/Hoedown?
    What are your thoughts and Maths ? How would you address this situation ?

farmer_broke likes this.
  9. farmer_broke

@Banjoman
    Hello. Good idea to be prepping for the Festival/Hoedown at this time.
    Appears you are seeking to immediately maximize CCs you can earn using the tropics (then turn them into a donation).
    My first thought assuming the above was: How could I immediately beat the net proceeds I could receive from selling blubber balls? (I mean nothing negative by considering this approach.)
    How? How? I'll assume one will harvest the blubber balls one time a day. How can I beat the proceeds?

Got it but I'll have to harvest more than once a day. (Considering current manure prices and feed not being an issue, ..... I believe I could do it using Pink Parrots! Only have 4 Pink Parrots and they are out.) Easy but I have more space. How else can I beat the blubber balls? How? How?

Got it! The mantis most likely. :cry: But I don't have any mantis pens. Even if I did then I would still have more space to use. (Not possible for me.)

How else can I bet those blubber balls? How?
    This is really risky and only good maybe once or twice at most now: Pink Peanut Butter Factory while having the feed and just purchasing the elephants in the open market.
    :cry: Again, no pink peanut butter factory. Not possible for me.

(Not having those pink production pens relate to what I mentioned in the gossip thread. I'll trade for them if I can get them but I won't build them.)

That brings me back to the blubber balls.
    This farm has 4 blubber ball pens out and producing the seals using the orange pens just as you were thinking. (Just listed a few at 200,000.)

After that I find myself getting into the use of Neon stalls which all require more than once a day harvesting to come close to the blubber ball. (Unless BP takes some action, time for blubber balls appears to be running out. Event end will help clear the picture for us.)

Our markets are probably a little different. All I am doing now is maximizing the net ccs I can possibly earn per unit of time. (Whatever unit of time one uses is fine as long as one remains consistent throughout their analysis.)

Most likely one does not have sufficient blubber ball pens or the required competitive stables to cover all of their tropic land.

All one can do is to work their way down as best they can using whatever resources available.

Thanks for allowing me to offer an opinion.

Strange things seem to always be taking place at the broke big house.

Before I could sit down to enjoy my cornflakes I had to move eggs out of way. I wonder how they got there. Anyway, while shopping the other day in the market I noticed that the price of eggs had nearly doubled. This took place in the last few weeks. I couldn't afford that price so I visited several other market places and found nearly the same thing. (The egg already has many uses and a new Baha animal likes eggs too.)

Something stranger happened. Before I could pull open the barn door in order to go to my office there, a guinea pig opened the door for me. Whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaat, a guinea pig? Guinea pig feed requires 6 carrots, 7 hops and 8 cucumber. Easy milling as it takes just over 3 minutes to mill.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 27, 2020
  10. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

farmer_broke! :)

I have a big big big problem with you. :cry:

Why are you talking about the guinea pig now? :eek:
    Already dolphin and sloth are always in my mind. And now the guinea pig! :cry:

Asking the 590 guinea pigs in total as far as I know, there are two cooperative quest.

What should I do? :music:

And also I'm looking for a solution that will slow the growth of chickens. xD

11. farmer_broke

I have an even bigger gigantic gigantic gigantic problem with you too. SB, you are wonderful … a wonderful problem :)

The guinea pig is a relatively recent animal introduced to the game. You say 590 guinea pigs are needed in quests. Many players do not have guinea pig stalls and are forced to purchase them in the market in order to work the quest. But even if they are purchased, someone must produce them. Do you have any idea of the resources required to produce 590 guinea pigs?
    One producing will use several tens of thousands of crops.
    There is no related product.
    The guinea pig is not a breeding animal.
    Ignore the guinea pig if you choose.
    This farm gathered the required crops long ago. Even with over 2 million carrots, over a million hops, and over a million cucumbers that is a drop in the bucket for mass sales.

The broke farm has about 4,500 finished guinea pig feed and I am no longer finding decent sales prices and periodically mill a few now.
    Slowly prepare is my recommendation.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    You will not find a solution to the need for chickens.
    (Every now and then I throw a boiled chicken egg in my cornflakes and snack on a chicken bone for kicks.)xD

Would you like for me to explain what I know about the chicken and see? xD

hahaha and don't think for a moment I would have asked for egg farms during G&T, while holding over 337,000 eggs, holding over 536,000 chickens, working to negotiate 100,000 more chickens ………….. and not know and see something.

love ya SB - the - swan :inlove:

zerodegrees and SahraB like this.
  12. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

farmer_broke, :inlove:

I know, for me and for most people here it's not enough just to thank you for everything you do.

but :)

Thank you very very very much!!!! :inlove:

No, I don't think I'll ignore the guinea pigs. :music::)

farmer_broke likes this.
  13. farmer_broke

WOW, my cornflakes revealed quite a bit to me.

There will be periodic shortages of items in the market place. These shortages of some common items can be as long as 12 hours.

New runes on the tree of wisdom were introduced by BEEPs which allowed players even higher sales. Even the additional increases is prices will many time not be enough to compensate a player their investment.

These shortages will also appear in some products. (Notice the difficulty with building or trading for a pink product stall.)

zerodegrees, yusufça and SahraB like this.
  14. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

There is already a shortage of more than 12 hours of items in the market. Sometimes it is not possible to find the introduced new animals and tree fruits in the market for weeks.

But I think what you want to say means much more than that.

I fully agree that it is difficult to build workshops and upgrades by players. I noticed this especially when the Sharks was colored. Now for Hamsters.
    To build workshops and upgrades, players need a new material that has not been available so far, and for now it is only possible to obtain it from the XXL and 3XL toolboxes (rarely they can be obtained from other toolboxes), and what we see now:

#11 , #4 , #13

Unfortunately, seeing farmerama players turn into a prey that feeds the BP's stomach makes me move away from this game every day.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
    farmer_broke likes this.
  15. farmer_broke

The shortages go far more than any currently introduced breeding animal. Even for a breeding animal though: where a supply exists and there is downward pressure on a maximum price which results in one unable to gain a satisfactory profit ..... few will sell immediately.

BP absolutely MUST do this. MUST.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my cornflakes I put all kinds of nuts and berries and just all kinds of stuff. I just wanted to see how it would taste.
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttt
    My cornflakes suddenly exploded.................exploded
    hummmmmmmm would that mean that prices are nearly ready to explode or something :eek:

cereal exploded and Beeps introduced rungs on the tree of wisdom allowing one to sell for even more than 75% of the index price
    hmmmmmmmmmm

Oh well ............. time will tell o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited by moderator: Jul 27, 2020
    zerodegrees, yusufça and SahraB like this.
  16. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

:eek::eek:

:eek::eek:o_O:eek:

I don't think I understand your cornflakes. :music:

farmer_broke and Emperor-1 like this.
  17. farmer_broke

A dolphin came to the Big House door as I was about to have my cornflakes. So I invited the dolphin to join me.
    The dolphin said: "I do not care to eat your cornflakes but I will chat with you."

The dolphin and I chatted about what animals eat.

From my chat with the dolphin I can only wonder how many of your farms have the ability to produce dolphin feed?

And with that said, my cornflakes seemed to indicate that animal feed prices would continue to rise.

Animal feed production appears to be a growing concern. hmmmmmmmm I can only wonder if such a feed problem was intentionally implemented by BeePs with the use of the mill during events.

I sill must wonder which animal feed(s) farms cannot produce or never seem to have enough of.

Oh well, I choose not to eat animal feed just yet.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
    zerodegrees likes this.
  18. RowSie

RowSie Regular

Exploding cornflakes are the best type of cereal. #2020eats o_O:wuerg:

farmer_broke likes this.
  19. farmer_broke

The low for ladybugs on this market today is 77,600 CCs.

This farm has 63,417 ladybugs and I refuse to begin selling them yet.
    Still no related product.
    This farm can no longer buy them on the open market now.

And cheap ladybug feed does not appear here any longer. (Did manage to gather 14,822 ladybug feed though.)

20. farmer_broke

Today there was a pig of some sort knocking on my door, wearing a mask and wanted to come inside to eat cornflakes with me. o_O
    While we were eating cornflakes,
    we looked out the window and saw a badger chasing a dove.
    o_O

OMG
    Then the pig asked me whether it could borrow a Neon product workshop.
    :eek:

I could not take anymore of the craziness and
    opened the front door and said:
    OUT!
    :mad:

While the pig was leaving it asked me while laughing:
    Do reindeer fly?
    xDxD>:(>:(>:(

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    yusufça and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.