Buff bar is missing

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by bobchac, Jun 15, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobchac

bobchac Someday Author

I am unable to enter buffs as the buff button bar is not displayed. I have restarted the game and cleared all history and cache, no help. Please advise.
    User: bobchac ID: 6936420

2. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I am not a mod but there is a little arrow on the lefthand side about half way down. Click on that and it should pop back out.

3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello bobchac,

The Buff icon will only show if you have an active buff running. If you do, make sure you have the left navigation opened by clicking the arrow, as farmerumf stated. If you do not have any active buffs running, you can add the buff you want from your Consumable inventory or from the Pantry in the Barn. This will make the buff icon become visible and you can add more buffs from there.

Can I assist you further?

4. bobchac

bobchac Someday Author

I entered the CAC buff and the buff bar comes up. I don't remember this being a situation for the 7 years that I have been playing. Thank you for your assistance. You can close this thread now. Regards, Bob

5. WildCat

WildCat Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those who helped you, you're welcome.

Please remember that you can also get buff bar to show all times by changing your settings;
    upload_2022-6-15_19-24-13.png
    Then it is visible also when there is no buff active.

~ Closing as requested ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.