Buff usage Questions and strategies in general

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by msmeow, Oct 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

I would appreciate, if someone could clarify the timing of using Chocolate Shake or Green Mateato...delicious and healthy for farmers I hope:D

Q: Does it work like CAC and need to be slotted when you plant seeds, or, can you wait until you are close to harvest time?

Apologies if this is addressed in another thread.

2. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Hi :D

In general buffs that affect growing time, like valentines pot for stalls or white innocence for making super grow more efficient must be applied on beforehand. Note that it is not important that the buff is still running when you harvest, it only matters if it is there when you start.

Buffs that increase either EP, like ZAB, EM, chocolate shake, green mateato, or crop yield, like PJ, CAC and pineapple cake, can be used right before harvest (even after the crops are ready).

I am sure there is more to be said on the subject, but I have to run now. Good luck :D

Edit: Suzy's super grow can be applied at any time during the growing time, but not when the crop/tree is ready to harvest.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    puppiesnponies and msmeow like this.
  3. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

Thanks for your quick reply Mir , I have not even been using my CAC to best advantage...big delicious goody coming your way soon:)...and a grateful hug when you get back.

4. -Mir85-

Thank you msmeow :inlove:

Look what I found, is that your signature?

[​IMG]

msmeow likes this.
  5. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

Oh Mir,

That is totally hilarious and quite the surprise!

Still chuckling and that is a great feeling upon returning home sweet home after a long day's work.:music:

6. -Mir85-

[​IMG]

I know you have asked Gery to make you a banner, but if you at some point want to use this, I have re-sized it for you :)

msmeow likes this.
  7. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

...sounds like a plan Mir (merci beaucoup) and I think it is great and also gives Gery lots of time because I am not in a rush:) at all. The Next step...how?

"typical me:oops:" So please don't hurry to explain either!

8. -Mir85-

puppiesnponies likes this.
  9. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

You are the best Mir and will give it a go shortly! (busy "ciphering") Thanks for taking the time to assist me with this lovely guide.:inlove:
    I do hope my questions help others to also learn how to do new things!

10. -Mir85-

I am sure they do :) Happy to help :)

11. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

:music:Mir here is my test in following directions.

Arielh and baw815 like this.
  12. -Mir85-

Looks like it worked :D

13. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Congrats Ms. Meow! Looks great!

14. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.