Bugged?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by GamefanPPG, Dec 8, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamefanPPG

GamefanPPG Someday Author

I saw this and I thought it can't be normal so I thought in ask it here. it's this normal? That and the turbo punpkin give a ton of exp. if something is wrong, I hope it can be fixed and no be accused of cheating or something. [​IMG]

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello GamefanPPG :)

Yes, flower spray art (+) is a powerful EP giver. With 10,000 EP x Farm Level plus any additional pets/buffs that increase EP, it can really perform well. It does have a limited number of charges so it will not be something you see after you've used its charges.

Flower Spray Art (+)
    [​IMG]
    Gives: 10000 EP x Farm level, 25% reduced time for stables for 10 hours
    Time: 20 hours
    Size: 1x1
    Level: 3
    placeable on the 3 main and 3 tropical lands, park, shipwreck bay, (cloudrow once charges are used)

Flower Spray Art is a limited Charge item. It has 15 charges only.

*Note: It will be deleted if removed from the field (even if there are charges left) however, it will be replaced with a copy of the giver item, but it will hand out 125 EP x Farm level only, every 20 hours!

May I assist you further?

farmingfreebird likes this.
  3. GamefanPPG

About this thermometer thing. Does it still works? it always stay in green but some "friends" doesn't reply or do anything. Just making sure if they're active or not in the game.

MeadowCrossing and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. Farmers.Almanac

Sadly, the neighbor thermometer does not work as it used to. Now it stays green even if neighbors become inactive. The Game Team is aware of this issue, but we cannot say when or if it will be fixed.

5. GamefanPPG

One last question. Why is the Edelweiss Valley so expensive to unlock? What it is? It's worth I start saving 2500 stars now or should I focus n the other things the tree give first?

6. Farmers.Almanac

A lot of players have requested new challenges because they have a surplus of stars and inventory. Edelweiss Valley is that challenge.

It is an ongoing area with new content planned and allows players to work on other things, use surplus stock, and at level 25, unlocks a new area that benefits the mainland.

Here are the FAQ links for your review.
    Edelweiss Valley
    Northern Woods
    Alpine Gardens
    The Village Square
    Sunflower Hill

Depending on what you have already unlocked on the Tree of Wisdom, you may need to unlock other runes before you can unlock Edelweiss Valley.

We cannot tell you how to play the game, but you are welcome to ask your fellow players about their experience with EV in the Game Related Chit chat section or Strategy section of the forum.

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  7. GamefanPPG

I see. I guess I should unlock the other things first. I'm not as high level as the other players here. Thanks for the answers. There's no more questions.

8. Farmers.Almanac

You're welcome :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.