bunny bonanza

Discussion in 'General issues' started by farmergirl200680, Apr 2, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmergirl200680

farmergirl200680 Forum Apprentice

I have finished turning in eggs and have gone back to get more turned in. Now my plus sigh is not turned on and I cannot turn in more. Is there any way I can turn in more eggs. I didn't do it as I went through because I figured I wouldn't get very far, because I never finish an event. Please help if possible.

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello farmergirl200680 :)

Above the 4th step that awards the Crate O Farm Materials is a green + that you can donate extra chocolate eggs for additional rewards. This button turns grey if you have no eggs milled. If you have a milled chocolate egg and it is still grayed out, please refresh your browser.

If you still need assistance, please post in Technical Issues with your user ID# so we can check your account.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Nordais likes this.
  3. farmergirl200680

farmergirl200680 Forum Apprentice

I tried what you said and my green plus sign came back and I was able to deliver my eggs. Thank you so very much. NFQ

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.

~problem solved, closing thread~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.