bygo_cris

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by bygo_cris, Feb 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Hi everyone. I'm very happy to meet you all.

I am here for a while but as you noticed I'm not too talkative.
    I saw others share with us things about themselves, so I decided to introduce myself... just a little.

I'm around 29-30 years.... hahahaha. I'm Romanian but after marriage, I moved to my husband's country Korea.

I am a positive person, cheerful, practical, good heart (many take advantage of this, and many hurt my feelings or disappoint me), I am a dreamer with the feet on the ground. I like to enjoy the little and insignificant things. Life is short and I want to take it, as well as I can.

I love music (any genre if it's quality music), dance (I was part of a group when I was young, ah what old days ^^), traveling, reading, painting, I love animals (I had dogs and cats; I hope we take a cat and a dog ... maybe soon), I like to get involved in all kinds of projects, I believe that social lives is important.

I started playing this game from the beginning when I was quite active in the game. But I moved to another country for a short time, and I haven't played anymore. Last year I decided to start playing again. I was happy to find my old account not deleted. I have days when I am very active and spend several hours a day playing this game and especially spend many hours on the forum. But I have days when I take a break from the game and forum for a few days. I hope my neighbors don't mind.
    If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me ;)

2. saltypixel

saltypixel Regular

We've already met, but I figured I should drop by your thread as well to say hi. :) Your presentation is great, and I hope you get to have pets again soon!

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Hi bygo- thank you for your intro. It is nice to meet you formally even though we have chatted on the forum. Other than Romania and Korea, where have you traveled? Where would you like to go next? It is always good to see you on the forum. We all have RL responsibilities so I'm sure your neighbors understand if you are away for a few days.

abubadi66, daisy, bygo_cris and 2 others like this.
  4. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Hello bygo_cris
    Nice intro, it was fun reading more about you.:) Always nice to meet positive, kind hearted individuals. Shame to hear your good nature has been abuse in the past, hopefully that will no longer happen.
    I've enjoyed reading the quotes you have posted. Many of us seem to have a few interests in common.
    You have listed painting as one of yours, what media do you like to use best ?
    I hope you are able to welcome a new pet into your house soon as well, they do bring much happiness.
    Good Luck with the event, happy farming!
    wolf

5. IVANCICA30

IVANCICA30 Regular

hi bygo_cris :D
    I hope you got used to live in Korea :D I live near Romania so i love Europe and i think its is big
    change moving so far away. having pet always help to fell happy and every where at home :inlove: happy farming

6. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Forum Veteran

Hi there @bygo_cris , I feel I have many things in common with you!! Such a big move from Romania to Korea, do you like it there(if you don't mind me asking)?

penguilnz, bygo_cris and IVANCICA30 like this.
  7. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

I traveled through Bulgaria, Montenegro, Serbia, Greece, Croatia, Italy, Spain, Austria, Germany, Hungary. Next on the list are Japan and China.

saltypixel Hi ^^ Yes, I hope that too because animals make us happy and they colors our lives.

I enjoy painting on canvas board using the technique of oil. I don't paint portraits although I think in the future to try portraits too. Now I paint everything is not portrait. I like doing paintings and masks by gyps. When I don't have paint, I use the "Krimpan" program on computer.

IVANCICA30 and fifitrixiebell Indeed Korea is far from Romania so I was decided, and left very quickly (within a week I decided and I have gone) lest I change my mind. I had to give up my career and family, friends, and use savings to leave in an unknown place where I have no one, not many know English, from someone I met on the internet. Everything happened so fast that when I arrived in Korea I realized what I did. Everybody remember don't do like me! It is foolish and risky. I was sure of myself and I calculated everything, including the inevitable.
    Indeed, Korea is totally different from what I saw and knew in Europe. Absolutely everything. Korea is a great country and I'm glad I had the opportunity to come here. Korea I love the most. I try every day to adapt and learn the language. But in the future when I will have kids we will move to Europe.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    Arielh, saltypixel, JJenks and 5 others like this.
  8. IVANCICA30

IVANCICA30 Regular

i am happy you like it :D:D it is great to get to explore new country and customs :inlove:

wolfeyesone, penguilnz and bygo_cris like this.
  9. oldmcdonald

oldmcdonald Forum Pro

Hello there, I first met you in my thread! :) I'm glad we get to meet more formally on here. You sound like such a warm hearted person - if only there were more people like you, the world would be a better place!

10. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Thank you for your message and your words brightened my day. You are a good and a special person. Really nice to meet a person like you.

Yes I think I'm a very lucky person.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 1, 2015
    IVANCICA30, oldmcdonald and penguilnz like this.
  11. oldmcdonald

oldmcdonald Forum Pro

You are welcome :)

IVANCICA30 and penguinfarmer like this.
  12. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Hi bygo_cris:)
    Thank you for sharing all these things about yourself. I think you can inspire people to try new things. You are very adventurous and I find that great! Had you ever imagined your future like that? You have very nice interests too about painting and you should continue to be cheerful and goodhearted because I am sure some people respect you for these.

13. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

oops I haven't posted in this thread.:oops:

Hello bygo, thank you for introducing yourself. Hope you have a good time here.

I hope that there are more people like you. I also think that people should respect you and stop taking advantage of your goodhearted trait...

ps lol I'm a negative person, so I hope you can help me to become positive.
    I don't mind...

12 countries visited by you and 2 which you are visiting soon... You are luckier than me!

14. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Sorry for the late reply.
    Because life is short, and full of trials, problems, disappointments, and I could go on with examples; It is important to know how to enjoy the small moments and try to smile as often as we can.
    Usually at the beginning of the year I do a statistic on the previous year, and depending on how I evolved or not, I do a plan or wish list for the current year. For me nothing is impossible, just difficult to obtain, or to do.
    So I dare to dream, and I struggle for what I enjoy, or makes me happy.

Hi penguilnz. Sorry for my late reply.
    As you noticed, I have been absent these days not only of the forum, but from the farm too. I read your letter.
    I apologize to you and others who have sent me letter. I want all of you to know that I will definitely answer them.

lol My husband is a negative person too. Sometimes his negativity shock me, sometimes I felt disappointment, but I understand him and I'm not upset. I try to color his life. It is important to have a positive person beside if you're a pessimist. Family, friends, or loved one but must necessarily be a person who truly care about you. Sometimes positive people can have a negative impact on the pessimistic one and therefore they must be understanding and patient with pessimistic.

When life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. Don't try to keep the pain for yourself, accept others to stand beside you in the hard times, not just good times. Find someone to trust and let them supporting you. This way we pass over problems quickly and get recover faster. You must know that people will always disappoint, so if you don't expect too much from them, you'll be able to get over their disappointment and move on finding new person to trust. Don't forget, somewhere there is a really honest person who will not disappoint you too much.
    Although I'm a positive person, happened often to feel like my world is collapsing and feel like running out of air. In such moments I'm hanging desperately an outstretched hand to help me. Find people to heal you spiritually. It's a miracle how people have power to influence your life. But there is always the question "How much can we trust people?" Inside we always know wen it's time to move away from certain people to not be hurt too much.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 7, 2015
  15. oldmcdonald

oldmcdonald Forum Pro

Very inspirational words :)

16. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you so much for sharing your life's perspective. I like your attitude:)

farmlily3, wolfeyesone and IVANCICA30 like this.
  17. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

18. saltypixel

saltypixel Regular

You're certainly both adventurous and brave bygo_cris! :D I've moved around a lot within my own country and am somewhat fearless when it comes to taking on a new place I don't know much about (2 cities I lived in, I had never set my foot in prior to moving there), but I have yet to move abroad, which is definitely on another level. Hope to do that eventually though, that has always been the plan, and I will use you as inspiration. ;)

19. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

I have to agree with the above comments, impressive outlook.

farmlily3 likes this.
  20. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Can I ask where you will move? Before you move to another country, you should look into everything about that country starting with the history, culture, economics and politics, customs, and more. Then you can make an idea about how people are there, and how they think, laws, security, and so on. So you will not be surprised too much and know what to expect. If the differences are not too high, then you are lucky ;)
    I knew the country where I was moving 100% different from Europe yet, when I got here I was helpless. Very few know English, and everything is different. I was lucky I had my husband nearly otherwise it would have been very difficult for me. I admire those who come here alone and struggling to live here.
    I wish you all the best and good lock :music:

wolfeyesone thank you so much ^_^

farmlily3 and penguilnz like this.