bygo_cris

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by bygo_cris, Feb 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. saltypixel

saltypixel Regular

I'm leaning towards Scotland, but Ireland is a possibility as well, since I've been there quite a bit. My plan is to move around and not settle down long term until I've been there a while. Your advice is good and very sound, but since it's not that much of a culture shock for me either way (been here and there on Ireland and in the UK over the years) I prefer to be surprised and not know too much beforehand about a particular city or town. It would be very different if I was about to make as huge a change as you've done and move somewhere very unlike what I'm used to. I would definitely take on a much more cautious approach then. I can only imagine what a huge culture shock it must've been for you, and I readily admit I'm not at all as brave and not sure I could be quite as adventurous in my choice of new home as you've been. ;)

2. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Let's say I had a little craziness:p. Within a week I decided and I have departed in the same week. To not change my mind;). It was also the first time I flew. ... It took about 18 hours. From home .... to the other house:).

I wish you success and have great experiences and unforgettable.:D

IVANCICA30 and penguilnz like this.
  3. saltypixel

saltypixel Regular

Sometimes in life you have to take big risks to get somewhere, so good on you for being so bold and determined! I'm very happy it has worked out for you and you haven't regretted it, but even if it for whatever reason hadn't gone like you'd hoped and planned, I think it would still have been just as impressive. People have a tendency to view everything that doesn't work out as mistakes, and I don't necessarily believe they are.

IVANCICA30, bygo_cris and penguilnz like this.
  4. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

You are right. I like your point of view. I agree with you that not all are mistakes. It's an experience :)

paru13 and IVANCICA30 like this.
  5. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Hello dear fellow farmers. I decided to come back after a long time and I'm so happy to be back^^

Well, I stopped playing the game after the changes made on the news section in game. The game was so so so so slow and I had to wait and refresh the game several times just to log in. Even after I reported the problem and the sweet admins tried to help me out, the game still didn't work. I tried to log in from different PC's and tablets and I had so much stress that I get stress just thinking about it. Even so, I didn't abandon the game and sometimes I just log in (lately) to check how the game works.

Now that the game it's working great, I'm back for real and I'm missing my dear neighbors I lost. I hope you all are well and enjoy the game.
    It's good to be back ^^ :inlove:

6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome back:)

bygo_cris likes this.
  7. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

So happy to see you again dear friend! :)

bygo_cris likes this.
  8. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

Welcome back bygo :) So happy to see you back on the farm! :D

bygo_cris likes this.
  9. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Tank you puppiesnponies, Willow and penguilnz and good luck with the Temple of Doors ^^

10. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Welcome back bygo_cris:inlove: I've missed you!:)

bygo_cris likes this.
  11. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Great to have you back bygo_cris. Missed you and also your pictures.:)

bygo_cris likes this.
  12. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Thank you and I missed both Arielh and 12ss12 ^^ Good to see you :inlove:

Arielh and 12ss12 like this.