Cakexplosion and Pinata Surprize

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by ortrud_oc, Mar 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ortrud_oc

ortrud_oc Padavan

Could you please investigate. I placed the two loaded items on the field and religiously sat and unloaded the six and twelve loads only to find out that they have disappeared into the Limbo of the Lost. I have the Cloud Row parked in the relevant place - proof that I have completed the Event ....... it is not on any of the fields as I have a designated spot where I place them. Now what? Could you please be so kind and assist me solving this mystery. Did not want to bother you during the weekend. Thank you.

ID:19295018

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello ortrud_oc,

Your logs show you did not complete steps 17, 18 and 19 of the event. These were the connecting bridges as shown in the picture. These were not required to be completed to receive the cloudrow. If you believe this is incorrect, please contact Support for further investigation.

[​IMG]

Can I assist you further?

3. ortrud_oc

ortrud_oc Padavan

I had the items to place them on the field and watched the hammock swinging.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

It is possible you have mistaken the items for other charged items, as none of the givers from The Great Kaboom have a hammock in the graphics?

Can I assist you further?

5. ortrud_oc

ortrud_oc Padavan

I had six to eight items standing next to each other on the field and must have mistaken the "thing" between the two green palms as a hammock. Loaded items that are needed are always done on the quick as most players do. This time I must suffer for doing it the long way. I beg to differ. How did I obtain the CR at 20 if I had not done 18 and 19?

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello ortrud_oc :)

I've moved your thread to Technical Issues as that is more appropriate since we need to check your account.

Your event logs show you did not complete steps 17, 18 or 19 which required blasting machines. As shooger.sweet, stated above, those steps were not required to be completed to get the Cloud Row awarded in Step 20.

I also checked the number of blasting machines you had during the event compared to how many were exchanged at the end of the event. You milled 7 blasting machines and received 3 from the purchase of the Deluxe Engineer's basket, making a total of 10 blasting machines available. You donated 4 on step 20 to receive the Cloud Row, leaving you with 6 remaining which were exchanged into EP/TEP/CC at the end of the event, along with any leftover crops and drops.

Your inventory, fields and cloud rows have been searched and you do not have Cakexplosion nor Pinata Surprise anywhere.

Additionally, since the givers provide a Crate O Farm Supplies VI and Golden bananas, both of those logs (crates and GB) were also checked and there is no increase due to the charged givers. There would be had they ever been on your field and harvested.

I'm sorry it is not the news you wish to hear, but there is no evidence anywhere that you were awarded the 2 missing givers.

May I assist you further?

7. ortrud_oc

ortrud_oc Padavan

My humblest apology. But Step 20 we received the CR. It might have been a glitsch in the system???? I do not know. Thanks for going through all the trouble. I am sitting here at the end of the world!!!! It just is all very weird. Do me a favour and remove the offensive Cloud Row. I appreciate what both of you are doing to keep the game "flowing". Without you two there would not be an English Forum. I have been playing since 2010 and every day. Thank you to you and those before you. I only wanted to know ..... I paid the whole Event requirements at once. I had more explosives that I needed. ~edit~

Last edited by moderator: Mar 17, 2020
  8. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I'm sorry, but we cannot remove the cloud row. All I can suggest is that if they are available in gift and trade, you try to see if you can find them to complete your row. Thank you for your kind words :) We appreciate all our players and thank you for your dedication to the game all these years :) If you still think that you have completed this event, you may contact Support for further assistance.

On behalf of the EN mod team, you are welcome :) Closing thread as directed to Support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.