Calendar tab

Discussion in 'General issues' started by ctindaldavies, Apr 1, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Hi and sorry in advance, I've been meaning to ask for months after reading through and finding nothing about it... This forum is no longer using the "Calendar" Tab. I found it a bit easier to use to keep track of things, rather than scrolling through the Events section to find the Preview Calendar post. Will it be reinstated at any time? For the time being I check and translate the German forums one. Thanks

-Päärynä11 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello ctindaldavies,

I am sorry that the Calendar is no longer updated, but we only have 2 staff at the moment. Hopefully this will be reinstated if we secure more help or we find some hidden hours in the day to steal :p

Can I assist you further?

BlackCaviar likes this.
  3. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thanks for the reply shooger, I figured it would be something like that. But surely day light savings gives you an extra hour? J/k xD:pxD *leaves big bowl of easter chocolates* Please close. x

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.
    Thankyou for the goodies :inlove: did I just spend that extra hour eating all those goodies o_O

~closing as requested~

sblongun and farmerumf like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.