Calling all low-leveled farmers... and everyone else!

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by oldmcdonald, Jan 6, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) For all of you who won prizes from me, farmlily3 (my farm name), please send me an igm with your real farm names so I can send them to you at the G&T.......and CONGRATULATIONS to you all!! Soooo glad for your wins!!:D:D

pyratic: fox stall; yellow goat dairy
    tlcmom: classic donkey stall
    FarmerVengy: classic donkey stall
    penguilnz: chameleon stall

FarmerMolly: eagle stall.....thank you - I have yours!:)

;)Happy farming everyone!!:D

SillyGuy, tlcmom, IVANCICA30 and 2 others like this.
  2. ChayaAvery

ChayaAvery Someday Author

Thank you oldmcdonald for this contest, and thank you anonymous for the Buddha's Hand tree!:)
    Congrats to all the other winners!

Farm name: ChayaAvery

IVANCICA30, oldmcdonald and penguilnz like this.
  3. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

Hello farmlily3, my farm name is the same as my forum name. Thank you for helping me to save my CCs!:D

farmlily3, IVANCICA30 and oldmcdonald like this.
  4. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Forum Veteran

@oldmcdonald ..oh that's lovely!! Wow, we've both had a special treat from our beloved moggies recently :) I am currently trying to get into Animal Care so I can be surrounded by animals all day...What a great job!!

5. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Lol! Your welcome, penguilnz - hope you save lots!!:D

Thanks for letting me know where to send the cute little guys at the G&T.

6. oldmcdonald

oldmcdonald Forum Pro

That is an absolutely wonderful job @fifitrixiebell :inlove:

I am proud to say that my beloved kitty has been visiting me upstairs every evening since!!!

7. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Forum Veteran

Yes @oldmcdonald my moggy has been more affectionate of late and gives me lots more snuggles! She has a thing about climbing over me in bed then snuggling in next to me so her bottom is in the crook of my neck....she makes a lovely soft pillow lol!

8. oldmcdonald

oldmcdonald Forum Pro

Aww, how sweet :) well, mine wouldn't let me tidy my room or go to sleep as she kept rolling around on the floor and lay sprawled across my bed xD

Last edited by moderator: Feb 25, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.