callum09

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by callum09, Sep 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. callum09

callum09 Forum Greenhorn

hi there newbie to farmerama, the farm is a joint venture myself and son (he thinks its his but really its mine lol) we are from east of england ..

looking forward to playing and progressing as far as we (i) can with hopefully a little help along the way ..

bygo_cris, sanddollar15 and SillyGuy like this.
  2. LDCrow

LDCrow Forum Baron

Hello and welcome! :)

callum09 likes this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Hello callum. Welcome to Farmerama and the forum. I hope you and your son enjoy the game together:)

callum09 and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. sewinglady

sewinglady Exceptional Talent

Hi! Welcome to the English forum and the game! I'll warn you - it's addicting and lots of fun!

5. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Hi Callum. Welcome:)

Sewinglady said it all - it's addictive :music:

6. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Welcome callum:) If you have any questions, just ask and a lot of players will help you.
    Happy farming!

7. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Hello callum and son:) Hope you will enjoy the game as much as we do!

8. callum09

callum09 Forum Greenhorn

hi everyone again thank you all for the warm welcome sewinglady your right it is additive i should be asleep ..
    sorry willow callum is my son name he's only young and wanted to name the farm after himself like they do lol

bygo_cris, Arielh and sanddollar15 like this.
  9. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

@callum09 , A big welcome to you and your son, I hope you enjoy having fun on the farm, the people here on the forum are all great and very helpful. So Happy Farming from the USA :)

callum09 and Arielh like this.
  10. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Hello @callum09 and son. A big welcome and enjoy the game and forum. Happy farming ^_^

callum09 likes this.