Can anyone tell me....

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by CaliChrome, Sep 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

Now that I have completed the M6 Quest, will there be any use for the 4000+ M6 coins I have currently in my inventory?

Will I stop getting them as drops?

Or will they remain useless in my inventory? :p

julie1013 likes this.
  2. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

CaliChrome,

There is no current use for the leftover stock of M6 coins. I doubt there will ever be any. Therefore, they remain forever as a useless item in your inventory.

But, you'll stop getting them as drops. That's at least something good -it should improve an almost unnoticeable bit your performance when harvesting-.

CaliChrome and julie1013 like this.
  3. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

Hopefully it will mean more drops of something else (something I can use). :D

Thank you for the information, Aluntino! :)

4. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

The M6 coin drop is unrelated to the other drops, so the amount of other drops you get should stay the same :)

Sweet_Cassiopeia likes this.
  5. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

Bummer, but still good to know.

6. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Now that I saw this thread I checked how far I am in this quest. It turns out that I have stopped in task 6(I completed only the silver of the previous) Do yo think I should continue it and get the items?

7. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

The "Enthusiastic jury" is a very good EP giver, so I would say yes :)

I am not sure about the traveling sheep.

8. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Thank you Mir! I will think about it and after the event ends maybe I will complete some more tasks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.