Can BP please bring back product and supplies trees in wonder seedlings or offer them in coin shop

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by FarmerDelight, Jun 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FarmerDelight

FarmerDelight Forum Master

As a new player who didn't have the opportunity to purchase the mystery seedlings last time when it offered trees like egg tree, milk tree, it is a great disadvantage for me and other new players who wishes to venture into artisan village which demands large number of these supplies.

rivak, Flower, marumo247 and 15 others like this.
  2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

You can often get these at G&T. If there aren't any on offer you can always ask for one in return for whatever you're willing to give away. But I do agree that it would be nice for new farmers to gain access to these things without relying on G&T to get them

joanc123, purplebeet, Arielh and 8 others like this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

As a veteran farmer, I also would love to see the return of product trees. They are not always easily found during Gift and Trade even when offering multiple items.

4. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Veteran

Yes, please bring them back as wonder seelings or get them into the shop to buy!

marymac50, joanc123, baw815 and 9 others like this.
  5. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Yes Please bring them back. :D

6. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

It would be nice to have them back and maybe some new ones too!

marymac50, MARLYMAR, joanc123 and 9 others like this.
  7. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I gave some away when they first came out. Needless to say most of those players are no longer playing! Could do with a couple more now. I think the Chicken Egg Coop on the Party Wheel should be replaced with an Egg Tree too.

8. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Add me to the list of those that think this is a good idea!

marymac50, joanc123, AniE and 6 others like this.
  9. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Forum Duke

As a newish farmer/player (3 months or so) I would like to see to these trees also

MARLYMAR, joanc123, tiageorge and 2 others like this.
  10. FarmerDelight

I'm thinking Peanut Butter Tree since it's required for spa manager

11. trishap58

trishap58 Forum Master

Add me to the list , I totally agree it would be really nice to see these trees offered again !!

12. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Awesome idea FarmerDelight:DWould love to see them in the shop to buy for cc's or thrown in as prizes in quests more often...AND perhaps they could throw them in those "crates" that give one plant as a reward-.-I spent 750 000 cc's on a CR and would love to see a much better ROI on my investment;)

EDIT: Just a small thanks to BP for adding the scented tree in the farm coin shop!!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    rivak, marymac50, MARLYMAR and 5 others like this.
  13. FarmerDelight

Yeah I felt cheated too. Why do I want to spend 750 000 cc on a cloud row that gives me one pepermint after 48 hours :sleepy:

Hmm... i think offering them for cc would be too cheap. But farm coins would be balanced :)

Last edited by moderator: Jun 19, 2017
  14. tiageorge

tiageorge Advanced

Yes, please bring back product trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lovely idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring back the old ones and add some new ones. Maybe the BB tree too? I don't have one but would loove one!!!!!!!

15. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

The return of the BB tree would be awesome:D

Last edited by moderator: Jul 1, 2017
    farmlily3, spotsbox, MARLYMAR and 8 others like this.
  16. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

They are fantastic. I would love goat milk and paint palett tree for sure.

MARLYMAR, joanc123, AniE and 5 others like this.
  17. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Wonderful idea! I would like product trees too!:D

joanc123, AniE, trishap58 and 3 others like this.
  18. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

+1

joanc123 and AniE like this.
  19. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I also support this idea:) And what farmerumf suggested about adding them as prizes on the wheels!

MARLYMAR, joanc123 and AniE like this.
  20. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

It has been a while since this suggestion was made but I want to revive it again. With new quests asking for large amounts of products, and products needed for feed and crafting, product trees are more important than ever. Please consider making them available in wonder trees, pick a tree spree, event rewards, the farm coin shop, or perhaps even a cloud row that gives products or a product crate. Please also consider new product trees. With the introduction of new animals and workshops frequently, this will maximize the space on our farms.