Can BP please bring back product and supplies trees in wonder seedlings or offer them in coin shop

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by FarmerDelight, Jun 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I wholeheartedly agree. I gave away some when I first could that are probably on farms that no longer see farming. It's a waste. Just like you put recipes that were from the TGC in the shop, I think you could do the same for product trees. The recent addition to the Shop-O-Rama of the scent tree and in the new high level quest is a start, a promising one. Please continue.

marymac50, spotsbox, Jazac and 10 others like this.
  2. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I also agree!!! :D More old & new product trees please!!!

spotsbox, Jazac, MARLYMAR and 9 others like this.
  3. FarmerDelight

FarmerDelight Forum Master

I dont think scented tree is offered in Shop O Rama. Do correct me if otherwise

joanc123 likes this.
  4. baw815

baw815 Forum General

FarmerDelight, it is part of the update when you look at what is offered for the Recycl-o-mat.

joanc123, Cassie101 and FarmerDelight like this.
  5. FarmerDelight

FarmerDelight Forum Master

You're right!

joanc123 likes this.
  6. Teagle22

Teagle22 Forum Inhabitant

How about one of these trees as a top prize instead of a crate? Randomly, chosen tree ( between BB, Salt , Sugar, Cow, Milk, Goat Milk, Egg, etc., including sizes, regular, XL, & XXL). Just a thought.

farmlily3, Jazac, MARLYMAR and 4 others like this.
  7. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Farmerama, needs to rekindle the use of products trees to old time farmers and new farmers who was not around when there was introduction of Cow Milk,Goat Milk and Egg Trees.

I agree with Pups suggestions to introduce this Trees Back into this game. I like this idea of Product Tree Crate with cloud row. Also able to buy them in Farm Coin Shop, plus pick a tree spree. It is also grateful get some from Events too ;)

marymac50, spotsbox, Jazac and 7 others like this.
  8. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

YES,YES,YES! Count me in too! I would :inlove::inlove:Mooboy's idea of a Product Tree crate, what fun!
    Also love PNP's suggestion to bring product trees back! Think about it BP how happy both new and older players would be!;)

marymac50, spotsbox, Jazac and 5 others like this.
  9. vinks99

vinks99 Forum Apprentice

Yes, this, best ideas ever!!! All of them. Any of them. Please!!! :):):)

marymac50, spotsbox, Jazac and 4 others like this.
  10. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

Yes, I agree with these suggestions. Product trees and BB trees please, thank you.

marymac50, spotsbox, Jazac and 5 others like this.
  11. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Don't know why I didn't notice it till now, but new product trees would be AWESOME!!!!!!!! Any new ones would be awesome.

spotsbox, Jazac, MARLYMAR and 4 others like this.
  12. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

When I first started there was a stable event where you could buy mystery stables from past years. There were like 5 or 6 different options, this is how I got groundhog, skunk, butterfly and a few of the older stalls no longer offered. Why could they not do that with the old product trees? Just bring back the mystery seedlings where they were offered. Even for those not willing or able to buy BB's it would at least put more back into circulation for G&T. It also might bring pricing back down to a reasonable level in the market which would also benefit new players.

New players shouldn't feel like they will never have an opportunity to get the product trees. As for the suggestion of new trees my vote would be for an ostrich egg tree.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    farmlily3, marymac50, Okkkay and 10 others like this.
  13. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

I agree the product trees and BB trees should be brought back. I also gave away egg trees and goat milk trees to players who are no longer playing. In the past I suggested to bring them back as the top prize at Renzo Fair. Another idea would be some kind of product event where you could get these trees. Like 200 or more eggs to get an egg tree, etc. I like the idea of the peanut butter tree and would like to suggest an ostrich egg tree. Those two types of trees would help with the trades to make crafting products. I only got one BB tree when they were offered after spending tons of RM on seedlings. It would be great to have another BB tree or two. :) The BB tree as the Renzo top prize would encourage me to spend RM on more tickets.............

14. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I agree! A BB tree would be great. Product trees would also be very helpful. :D

spotsbox, sanddollar15, Jazac and 4 others like this.
  15. RowSie

RowSie Regular

Ahhh... BB Trees Please!! I also like mystery stable events... I have not played for a while and now have plenty of wonder stables to catch up with and procure!!

marymac50, Jazac, AniE and 2 others like this.
  16. FmrPepper

FmrPepper Forum Greenhorn

This last G&T event was great but any new players won't have a lot of the items people are willing to trade for. Please bring back product trees!!

MARLYMAR likes this.
  17. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

I would like to have my CR's filled... Let us exchange more cr items or bring them back to the game... Some i need people don't have extras and then theres some that's not tradeable... let us buy them or something... or give us the option to remove a cr we cant use...

18. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

You might want to start a different suggestion thread with this one as it is a different topic than production trees. I would support you as I have several empty rows myself. :)

spotsbox, sanddollar15 and Jazac like this.
  19. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

oh im sorry i misread topic.... i saw product and thought it was products for anything...lol Ok i will try to make it soon... more likely tommrow when next event starts.

Im sorry to every one for me getting off topic.. i truely misread... so with that said.. i will get back on topic. since this is my second time posting i would love more product trees as well... seems as if what was given away at one time... has reduced to less then half left.( most is on farms no longer being used) . and i would like a few sugar trees as my confectionery uses way to many of it and its taking me forever to level as keep running out of sugar...

The BB trees... oh my, BP could offer them for sale too... or for gold coins.... or even better offer them back in seedlings again... cause im sure people spend money to buy BB's just to get all them seedlings...ethier way... its a win-win for BP..

i wasn't here for the BB tree... but think i was for the product trees... ethier way, i do know i was here for mystery seedlings.... and all i remember is we all loved it alot...

marymac50, spotsbox and baw815 like this.
  20. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

I love the idea of product tress - Could use Paint Palette - Love that one!

marymac50 and baw815 like this.