Can BP please bring back product and supplies trees in wonder seedlings or offer them in coin shop

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by FarmerDelight, Jun 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Really like the idea of a paint palette tree!!! It would be great to have a chance to win or buy the old product trees, especially the BB tree as I wasn't playing when this tree was offered. As there are several quests now requiring sheeps wool, angora and duck feathers, it would be fantastic if we could have trees for these.

farmlily3 and Moraine like this.
  2. Flower

Flower Regular

I won't give mine away for nothing in the farmerama's world. It's a great idea new product trees too!

marymac50 likes this.
  3. tlcsquared

tlcsquared Padavan

I agree! Especially when there are back to back events, many never have the space to have both the workshops and plant event crops, so must choose between leveling up in the Artisan trades, or participating in the events.

4. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) A FEATHER tree??!!:inlove::inlove:LOL!! I'd want a whole field of feather trees!!:D
    Imagine grabbing a good book, finding just the right feather tree (like GOOSE down feathers!!), climbing up to just the right branch, then snuggling down in all those soft feathers and reading till the sun went down!!xDxD:inlove: How relaxing would THAT be after a hard day!!:D:D:inlove: Siiiiiiighhhhhh......

baw815 likes this.
  5. rivak

rivak Forum Baron

o_Oooh, I would very, very much like to have a BB tree! Or the chance to win it on the wheel. Great idea!