Feedback Candy Rush

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Feb 21, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

xoutofyfeb2024_news.png
    Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Candy Rush" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

The harvest bonus from the cloud row is a nice reward but given that the bonus slots are limited, most old players probably already have way more bonuses and handcraft products in the barn that they can ever use... One of my bonus slots is currently set to run out of effect sometime in November 2026.

I think you should re-think the bonus slots and allow people to use more craft products and bonuses at the same time. If they were actually useful and usable they would feel more rewarding.

hatzeva, Noelle20001, Jarrow and 4 others like this.
  3. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

The prizes are a total letdown after the generosity of the carnival queen! Scrooge is back...
    Did Scrooge McBagPaint have a week off? xD (I wish he would retire...)

007Farming and Nordais like this.
  4. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I wasn't enthused by this event; after the Carnival Queen, everything is a bit of a letdown. But it's fairly low effort, and the prizes are varied, and in my estimation, fair for the requirements. My only complaint is, unless using all kinds of bonuses, often you have to have more than one harvest to progress and I find that immensely tedious. I prefer more, smaller steps, so that I can feel a sense of accomplishment rather than multiple harvests necessary before moving on. The prizes per step are nice, and as always, the ability to choose rewards is a huge plus. I also like being able to select which things I want to donate. Overally, a pleasant event.

tlcsquared, Noelle20001 and Nordais like this.
  5. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

I´m just different but this is SuperEasy vs. that CakeDisaster ! All "Sold out" after couple of 3h15mins, and time 58hours left, 1300++ baha-drops over and 1 prize collected from that CakeEvent! Carnival Queen was also easy and "kind"...

tlcsquared and Nordais like this.
  6. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

BP should have given us a week off from events after the carnival queen generosity. This event is boring and doesn't encourage me to invest my money into it - like I did for the queen of generosity! I will go back to just simple farming and be super choosey of the events I participate in.

Sweet_Cassiopeia and Nordais like this.
  7. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I am not impress with this event Growing 33K of Event Crops it makes it boring and dull,

There was not any great prizes that was really worth seeking compared to Carnival Queen event you could added more piccolo boxes, Rare trees/Stables that are required to work on new recent quests or give us BB Tree/Super/Jumbo Tree :oops:

I had a feeling this would not be great event just after Carnival Queen o_O

I totally agree with 007Farming you need to make events very appealing and inspiring and so fun to enjoy events that would make us spend money on this game :p

007Farming, tlcsquared and Nordais like this.
  8. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

I thought this was an okay event. Not all events being great, or exciting with awesome rewards make it easier for players to swap events to relaxing normal farming. Having this after the carnival queen makes perfect sense to me.
    The event was simple & easy, you have an event shop with ok prices in. Too many of this type of event will be boring, bit now and again, I think they are great.

The only tiny nitpicking I have is that the pop up reward had a delay. I was busy clicking on the next donation button, the pop up would cancel that click and I would have to donate again.

007Farming and Nordais like this.
  9. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

One of the very few times when we get enough coins to buy stuff - the stuff isn't anything really good at all. tool boxes, sg, etc. I did the event but not all the way to the end. Not seeing the point. Events are getting to be boring. Same old event with a slightly different look.

BlackCaviar, 007Farming and Nordais like this.
  10. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I am not impressed with this event, Hardly anything in the shop we can buy that is very productive or make us enjoy farming :wuerg::wuerg::wuerg:

You could at least be more inspiring for example be able to buy workshop that we cannot build in workshop, or Wonder Stable/Wonder Tree to give us chance to win new animal stable or new rare fruit tree

Or be able to buy special crates to win give us chance to win better prizes or even be able to buy Farm Coins to buy better prizes using Farm Coins ;););)

BlackCaviar and Nordais like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.