can't get to the event page (2)

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by marymac50, Jun 1, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marymac50

marymac50 Someday Author

I just wanted to let you know I tried a different computer and have the same issue of not being able to access the event page....
    Farm name: macmary50
    ID#: 36708232

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello marymac50 :)

Are you playing via Standalone client or browser? What happens on this computer when you try to access the event? If logging in via a browser, please ensure it is the latest version and that the cache and cookies are cleaned. We have already cleared your server cache on this side.

May I assist you further?

3. marymac50

marymac50 Someday Author

I had posted earlier (the reason for the (2) in subj line - standalone client, cleared all the cookies/history, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, rebooted, etc....I was able to go to the event page at first, then it would just get to 35-65% and stop...nothing worked, and I said I'd try a different computer since mine is ancient but still had the same issue - I just wanted to report that....thank you all for trying :)

DBAYES likes this.
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

It may be that the other computer you used is also an older machine. For now I can only suggest you try using a browser to access the Game.

Can I assist with anything further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.