Caravan of Mysteries

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Aug 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

xDxDxD davidb too funny! I have just finished this event and have the Orange Flabellum factory and the Orange scorpion up and running! I will breed more scorpions when the 1/2 price PF goes into effect! Good luck everybody!

2. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

I'm lost as usual and broke as always.

3. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I will wait for the half price sale to start breedin

I have the correct solution just for you, broke !

[​IMG]

&

[​IMG]

4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Me too, I'm waiting till tomorrow. Might have got some idea what I'm doing in the other event by then, surely! 8)

5. 12ss12

After a long time, I put out my 4 menagrines out and I was very happy that I had no confusion in deciding the stables to put into it. I was very happy that I don't need to sort out stables according to its duration & EV& CC values and wether it had the utmost upgrades. As I put a whole lot of scorpion stalls into it. I was so happy. It was so easy. Then I clicked one of it and fed it. Then I clicked the second one. Alas ! No feed ! :pxD
    So 3 of them & the rest of the field with scorpion feed are standing there empty. xD I mill and feed them now and then. :p

6. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

First of all, I am dying laughing...at "menagrines" I know it's a typo, but the minute I read it I thought of "mondegreens" - if you don't know what a mondegreen is, you should google it and prepare for an "aha" moment.

Anyway, I've been feeding scorpions on all three farms PF...and milling scorpion food for later on.

This farm is the only one of my three "usual suspects" that hasn't finished this event. I just need a high enough value scorpion to get the cloud row. Breeding now and crossing my fingers...

7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

OMG 12 you made me laugh (in a good way)! I never have gone through all that when I load up my menageries. I just
    put in what I need and let it be! :oops: I know that if you keep the times alike and so on it is more efficient BUT seriously, I just want them out and not taking up land space! I too am feeding scorpions PF and milling food ! Good luck 12 and remember it is only a game, have fun and enjoy it!;)

8. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

12ss12, you are really amazing!:D I only bother to try to get times close when loading menageries.

:inlove: Dear Broke, sorry you're lost - I'm found; be glad to point you to the way! Even got a few CC's to spare for your journey:)
    All done, CR up and working on feeding more scorpions (never thought I'd do that as a farmer).xD

9. 12ss12

xDxDxD mondegreens... suits the situation. :pxD

sanddollar15 , Willow - When I started to feed the scorpions, the situation was hilarious. Everything set to perfection and you are to take action...something is missing..the essential ingredients missing. Sure, I will take this only as a game. Thanks. I was having the menagerie for months in my inventory. So I thought I will put it to good use. :pxD Atleast I have put them out. The manufactories are still in my inventories.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
    farmlily3, dumbunny, Willow and 4 others like this.
  10. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

I had to google that word. Always learning something even when gaming.

EDIT: Let me add a bit of "wiki-wisdom" as I find it informative and interesting.

The quote shows that it is neologism for those of age while millennials would take it as an established part of vocabulary. :)

farmlily3, joanc123, 12ss12 and 3 others like this.
  11. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Finished on two farms - the third one just didn't have enough critters, now the second one will have to sit out any further breeding events until the stock is built back up again (meaning never!). That was fun! :music:

Still enjoying more breeding on this farm - I knew that we would get drops from breeding but didn't read the (not so) small print. I saw Scarabs on my first breedings so thought that was what we would get - and me already with enough Scarabs to finish the event. Imagine my surprise and joy as I had somehow accumulated enough Signet Rings to do another 10 Jeweled Ankhs. :inlove:

I still don't think I will be able to grow enough of the event crops to finish the other side but I will do my best and hope someone starts selling them soon! :p
    Good luck all with skips (someone has to have had some decent ones - I know I didn't!). ;)

EDIT: Oh dear, once again I forgot to set up CR after doing all the hard work!:wuerg:

NortonC, I agree with your (following) comment. I love this game and have tried over many years to limit my time spent playing BUT every now and then I just get soooo involved, I can't help myself! Luckily I am retired so my time's my own but really - it's so darned addictive! :music:

farmlily3, joanc123, memere13 and 2 others like this.
  12. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

So I finished too. That half cost on PF is really a good treat. Makes me do some more breeding. :)

EDIT: I'm actually quite busy playing and strategising today. That's after very long time of just hardly cruising and skimming the surface. It reminds me how good and engaging the game is, you can literally revolve your life around that, fill it with just gaming. But it also reminds me how much real life is wasted, so I don't want to do that too often. Back to "cruising" very soon. :)

13. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

All done. One of the baby farms even did a little bit of it (lacking scorpions, didn't get past the first round, but goodies are goodies).

Mondegreens have been a part of my life for a long time. Long before I knew that there was a word for my "version" of song lyrics. Of course now, with the internet and Amazon Music feeding the lyrics as the song plays there's no excuse for me to not know the actual words, but who cares. The spiders that live in the basement are the only ones hearing my singing (y'all should be very thankful of that, I stink).

I took a few days off from sewing like a mad woman to give my neck and back a bit of a break, now I have to go back to it. Back to the market come Saturday.

Happy Farming, everyone!

farmlily3, joanc123, Sue46 and 2 others like this.
  14. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

Finished on all four farms. Did some extra breeding with the 1 PF sale on a couple farms but ran out of time for the others. Oh well.

farmlily3, joanc123 and 12ss12 like this.
  15. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

Four farms ?!? ......... that's madness. Can you have all of them opened simultaneously?

16. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

No, I only have one open at a time. I don't usually finish events except breeding events. Two of the farms have low priority but I do send neighbor gifts almost everyday. (I used to finish events on all farms but it was hard even with Flash. It's impossible with Unity.)

farmlily3, joanc123 and Mooboy like this.
  17. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Results from the last Baby Boom + Happy Discount Day on Sunday:

[​IMG]

And once the new scorpion breeding FSQ went live...

[​IMG]

I did the same thing when salamander breeding was introduced so this is my second time. So much fun. :music:

Also built a pink scorpion stable on a side farm just because I could. :D

[​IMG]

18. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

On my computer, I can have two farms open at the same time if I am transferring goods (via the market). I really can't do normal farming with two farms open - the lag is terrible. The only good news about the whole thing is that it has gotten much faster to open a farm...so switching between farms isn't awful...well, not most days. Last time we had the discount day and baby boom - ugh.

Edited to add: nice going zerodegrees. I was happy to get to the 8th spot on the new quest...

19. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Thanks. :)

I know how you feel. 5 mins after I posted, I saw another farmer who finished the quest and built a pink scorpion habitat + a pink flabellum factory - all on the same farm! xD But I am still proud of my achievement, and you should be too!

farmlily3 and joanc123 like this.
  20. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

Wow! :D Very well done, zerodegrees, and thanks for posting those beautiful 'pictures': a noteworthy achievement.:)

zerodegrees likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.