Carnival Queen + "Disaster Candy" Carnival Support Quest II

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Jun 27, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

The Queen is back with a flash appearance of 3 days over the weekend! As always, it's better to do the support quest to get the floral baskets to play the mini-game!

There's no cloud row to be had, to get all the main prizes we'll need to play 60 mini games. The support quest if done entirely will reward 64 Floral Baskets. Also, the Star Coins tossed by the Queen can be spend in the event shop for the newest trees/stalls and tons of goodies too.

Event crop:Event drop:Event mill item: (optional)
    Sweetheart Rose
    [​IMG]
    Time: 5 hours and 30 minutes
    Gives (2x2): 220 TEP
    Plantable on the 3 tropical lands only.
    Candy Basket
    [​IMG]
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees on the 3 tropical lands only!
    You will receive 1 x Candy Basket with every breeding process completed.
    Floral Candy Basket
    [​IMG]
    Ingredients: 163 x Sweetheart Roses, 11 x Candy Baskets
    Time: 15 seconds
    It can be produced in the main and tropical mills - Events feed tab!
    Side Quests numbers to get the Floral Basquets (in the FSQ Tab):

Getting all main prizes:
    (playing 60 mini games)
    Filling Gold - Silver - Diamond steps
    from Lvl 1-2-3 + Silver step Lvl 4
    Completing all side Quest:
    (playing 64 mini games)
    Filling Silver - Gold - Diamond steps
    from all 4 Lvl
    9370 Sweetheart Roses
    653 Candy Baskets
    9740 Sweetheart Roses
    684 Candy Baskets
    Prizes:

60 Floral Baskets
    1 Piccolo Box
    1 Crate O'Neon Stables II
    Prizes:

64 Floral Baskets
    1 Piccolo Box
    1 Crate O'Neon Stables II
    Players can continue on playing after that by milling their own Floral Baskets in the mill.

Enjoy the shower of goodies!

EDIT 1: We even get 1 free Floral Basket to play, YAY!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2024
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks for breaking it all down, Northy!

There is a way to BUY a capybara stable - may cost all your star coins, but it is available. So you know I'm in as far as I can get. Ugh.

Sue46, Mooboy, BellaMary69 and 9 others like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks (yet again!) Northy. ;)

I will be doing the support quest, as usual. And keeping in character, I have messed this one up too by having long-timed critters clogging up all the fields! :music:
    In fairness, I didn't see it on the preview calendar but it is a nice surprise so I'm not moaning.:inlove:

May Queenie be generous to you all! :)

Mooboy, BellaMary69, Jarrow and 8 others like this.
  4. gardengal

gardengal Forum Commissioner

Definitely in ~ one of my most fave events.
    Thanks for starting us off Northy.
    Good luck to all participating.
    :)

5. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Thank you Nordais, for the kick-off. Count me in.

6. Flower

Flower Regular

Thank you very much, Nordais. If not for your post, I'd have missed the event. Byebye to our rest after the hard work those sea creatures gave us. But i love monkey queen, and on top of everything there's another chipmunk and one capivara :p:p:p

Good luck everyone!

ç.çiftçi, Nala777, Mooboy and 5 others like this.
  7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you, Thank you Nordais, I will be doing the Support Quest too! I just :inlove::inlove: this surprize event
    and the Monkey Queen! Good luck everyone I hope our baskets get filled with many good things!;)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2024
    Nala777, Mooboy, upa70 and 4 others like this.
  8. -Babari-

-Babari- Someday Author

It's great that they surprised with such a wonderful event o_O:inlove:xD . Thanks for that;).

Nala777, Mooboy, BellaMary69 and 4 others like this.
  9. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Forum Overlooker

Capybara Habitat - 510 star coins. I have 20 coins:p

Nala777, Mooboy, lode99 and 4 others like this.
  10. What do you use to get more drops?

Nala777 and BellaMary69 like this.
  11. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

You can use the drop rat if you have an available gold slot. There are also pets and some cloud rows that give a boost to the drop rate. And of course Howie Donuts.

Nala777, Mooboy, Nordais and 4 others like this.
  12. Misoslav

Misoslav Forum Apprentice

What are the candy points for? Is there a point in collecting bonbons, chocolates and lollipops?

Nala777 likes this.
  13. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

17 baskets from the accompanying quest....590 star coins...1 capybara stable is now mine with 80 coins left over and still another 43 games to go to complete the event...have myself a tupelo and longan tree as well soon.
    grow the crops and donate to the quest, it rewards you with 60 baskets which is what you need to complete the event.....dont bother milling any baskets.
    ;)
    i only concentrate on the star coins, everything else she throws out is irrelevant, coins and ep aren't worth worrying about only the star coins are needed to go shopping. grab them all and shop till you drop
    :p

14. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

The three will turn into EP, TEP & CCs at the end of the event. Just something to keep you busy catching. Don't pull your hair out trying to get them all, like upa70 said above, concentrate on the Star Coins and supergrow, Suzy's supergrow & turbo mulnch. That's what I'll do! ;)

Nala777, Mooboy, upa70 and 2 others like this.
  15. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

My all-time favorite event did it again. :inlove:
    The main goal is the first Capybara, Candlenut and Tupelo.
    With this nick, it required 32 baskets and with the baby farm, 34 baskets. :)
    It was a hurry to get this started, as later the game can slow down when everyone is there at the same time worshiping the queen.;)

dumbunny, Nala777, Mooboy and 5 others like this.
  16. illy1996

Happy Discount Day (weekend!) and Baby Boom from 10.00 today - and each breeding gives a Candy Basket. :inlove:

Edit! Baby Boom isn't on till tomorrow at 10.00!

Now, what's that about? :(

Last edited: Jun 29, 2024
  17. rivak

rivak Forum Baron

This is the best advice for new players. I finally followed it this time around, and have made more progress in two days than I normally do over the whole event. Support Quest for the win!

Nala777, Mooboy, gardengal and 3 others like this.
  18. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Just finished using the "Support Quest" it IS the best way to go!;) I also got enough Star Coins to get the
    Capybara pen and the Tupelo and Candlenut trees!:D I am sooo very happy as I have reached my goal!:music: Good luck everyone!

Edit: Good news for me as I now have my 2nd Capybara from one of the stables we won and the other from the 510 star coins! xDxDxD

Last edited: Jun 30, 2024
    upa70, Nala777, ç.çiftçi and 5 others like this.
  19. illy1996

All done and 66 games played, doing the Support Quest of course. :p
    I used a lot of SG and SSG for both the current events but it was worth it to alleviate the stress of not finishing in time. :music:
    Now got to find time to put the wonder stables/trees out! xD

upa70, Nala777, Nordais and 4 others like this.
  20. istanboy

istanboy Forum Inhabitant

Happy to get the both the trees I was looking for!!
    Don't have enough to get the stable unfortunately - maybe it will appear in the next season event (Fingers crossed!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.