Carnival Queen + "Disaster Candy" Carnival Support Quest II

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Jun 27, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I loved this event very much, the queen was very generous, the missing trees and barns were purchased, thank you queen, unfortunately I have been suffering from high fever and pain for three days and I am having a hard time. Congratulations to those who finished, I hope everyone reaches their goals.

2. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

You still can continue to play by harvesting more event crops and using your droos to mill more floral baskets, that's what I'm doing. If you're tempted and/or are doing breeding, you'll get some easy candy basket drops.

Get well soon ç.çiftçi! Take time to rest and nurse youself back to health.

Both my farms are done with the support quest, now I just need to play the mini games and catch all those goodies. I do miss the Queen tossing wonder stables & trees tho...

Nala777, Mooboy, gardengal and 4 others like this.
  3. Flower

Flower Regular

Hope you get better soon ç.çitç.
    Both events finished with me grabbing almost every prize :DByebye queen, already looking forward next time xD

Hope everyone have reached their goals as well

Nala777, Mooboy, gardengal and 4 others like this.
  4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Sooo sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, I do hope you feel better real soon (((hugs))) and I am happy you were able to get the trees and stables you wanted! ;)

Nala777, Mooboy, ç.çiftçi and 2 others like this.
  5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I was so tired after the market yesterday, I didn't farm until after dinner. So now I have about 4 hours to play off all the remaining mini-games. But, the good news is that the queen has been very generous with the star coins and all 3 participating farms have the capybara stable! So from here on out it's all gravy!

I try to catch everything. Those CCs add up over multiple games! And there is some Suzy's super grow tossed out every now and then - won't add up to all that much, but when you're running low, every little bit counts!

Nala777, Mooboy, gardengal and 2 others like this.
  6. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

The Queen was quite generous with everything! :inlove::D

I playerd 85 mini-games on my main farn and 75 on the baby farm and I was able to spend all those star coins for things that I really wanted! YAY!

With 15 seconds per min-game, it's easy to play them all relatively fast! And it's not mind-bogging too, what more can we ask for! :music::D

7. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

Thank you very much for your good wishes, sanddollar, Flower, Nordais. The fever is still falling and rising. This is very tiring, but your good wishes were very good for me, thank you. I hope the queen will come again soon.

8. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Hope you feel better soon. ;)

Nala777, Mooboy, Nordais and 3 others like this.
  9. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Wow! what a great event it was. Queen was really very generous. I played 85 mini-games in all, got almost everything I wanted from the shop. Played this event after a long time and enjoyed a lot.

Hope you get well soon ç.çitç.

10. vavv
    The queen felt me so good after the heart of the sea v2 ı played 191 games and I enjoyed it very much :D
    ç. çiftçi will get better soon

Last edited: Jul 2, 2024
    Nordais, ç.çiftçi and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.