Carnival Queen Strategy Thread/Candy Pirates

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Feb 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

In a word, the queen has become "stingy".

2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    Yes I too agree. I liked the first event. Queen became stingy and the pirate killed the Queen.:cry::cry::cry:

xDxDxDxD

Played 16 games.

blessedlady2, Nala777, TERRIE and 6 others like this.
  3. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

:DYou are all making me laugh so hard, as Im running up/down the street with my basket, begging!
    Love that sweet smiley face 12ss12xD

4. 12ss12

Thank you lily.

Played 31 games. The amount of candies I catch even though I make no effort to catch them is quiet enormous. I caught 90 lollipops. :p:p

5. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

And now one-two is playing around with bon-bons and lollipops. :eek:

Things are getting exciting on the broke farm.
    There is a new addition: lily-the-cow (after farmlilly22)
    Lily-the-cow is safely on page 1 of animals when sorting by quantity.
    Lilly-the cow is #5 on the list with 67,380 friends.
    Nala-the-otta is less than 5,000 otta behind.
    and shoogar-the-owl brings up the bottom with 61,611 friends.
    illy-the-ladybug is now at the top of page 2 and her friends are getting expensive

and there is a creeper on page 2: zero-the-goat. zero only needs 3000 more friends to catch sanddollar-the-fish

And none of the animals care for lollipops and bon-bons. :)

6. Neptune

Neptune Forum Apprentice

%100 + %100 + 7 Howie Donuts (+%35 drop chance) = Event ending in 2 days

Otherwise very difficult
    [​IMG]

7. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

I can't figure out what to do with the candies. It sounds like the candy will be used in a mini-game, but I don't see it.

8. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Congratulations Neptune, I think I will not be able to complete this event. :music::):)

9. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I do believe the Queen has improved her throwing action ... for me at least. :p

I may finish the Candy Pirates FSQ and, that means, also the Carnival Queen event today thanks to a nice +200% Harvest from the Wheel. I was on target to finish soon anyway but it just means I can get back to normal farming sooner. :music:
    I know there have been mixed feelings about this one but I have quite enjoyed it. :D

10. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Just had something weird happen: two TM were headed right into the middle of the basket but evaporated while falling. They just disappeared. I double checked and no credit was given. Has anyone else seen this? Now I wonder what else has disappeared unnoticed.

11. little_chick_broke

little_chick_broke Forum Apprentice

<--- A farmer_broke farm

One-Two! I can't wait on your farmer rainbow or whatever it is. I played with the basket trying to avoid the ep. But it caught enough of your bon-bons and lollipops to level up.

Then I started harvesting the tropics and baskets started rolling in. :cry::cry:

The farm is now level 38 baha 292.

No more fooling around waiting to finish the broke event. I'm going to submit the last of the requirements today.

hahahahaha I bet you already got the golden boot right out of the farmer_broke event anyway hahahahaha

12. 12ss12

You are mistaken broke. ;)xD FarmerRainbow has still not gotten the golden boot. But its progress is very slow and it needs to complete so many more requirements. :sleepy: I will log in to that Farm only in May month, that is if I don't get selected in the preliminary exam. I will be free then. If I clear prelimns, I have to prepare for mains. After that for viva voice. There is only 32 posts but the number of lawyers writing the exam will be around 5000.

But congrats. I think yours will be the only farm that wins in the Broke Event.

Couldn't log into the farm today. Just now logged in and its time to sleep in another 10 mins. Seems we are enjoying ourselves in this thread much better than in the Queen's Event. xD

13. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

People complained about the event, and I thought man did those farmers miss out on something special. I walked away with over 350 bananas from one event, and I was quickly cast into the category of those who don't need more bananas. The other goodies were equally generous.

14. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

CR up and running. Will try to get a few extras until the event ends. Have fun everyone.

15. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Veteran

CR up and running. All silver levels of the support quest done.
    Will do the gold and diamonds, if I have enough flowers and baskets. If not, so be it.

16. 12ss12

It seems praising the Queen seems to have improved/irritated the Pirate's mood. So he is bent on retrieving his good name. We are getting more goodies. :D:pxD Happy to see PFs in almost all catch. I see stars too. That's good too.

17. bonbon_broke

bonbon_broke Forum Greenhorn

I want to be like you one-two :inlove:

18. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have played 83 games so far and have CR up and running! I will continue on as long as I have crops and drops! Good luck and have fun!;)

19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

So I may have mis-spoke about the queen being stingy. She is when it comes to the green goo, etc. but she's been downright generous with the EP. So do what you can. Get what you can...

20. 12ss12

I got the cloud row.

Go to your terrace or balcony in the night and look up in the sky. You will see stars too. :):):) xD:p

Guess what ! I got an ant hill from one of the wonder stables.:D

I got an ant hill !
    I got an ant hill !

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I got a pink shearing shed - Rabbit from the party spin.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.