Feedback Carnival Queen

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Feb 14, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

carnivalfeb2024_news.png
    Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Carnival Queen" Event and Support Quest in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I've only played the first free game and just wanted to give 2 puppy paws up for the star coins to be more easily distinguished from the normal CC as in the past they have looked similar. Nice fix! :)

Moraine, BellaMary69, upa70 and 7 others like this.
  3. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I am in awe of the prize list that we can spend our star coins on ! A breadnut tree, a loris stable, a wild privet tree etc...
    Not the 'usual' lottery of waiting for a wonder stable or tree (well, there are some of those too!)
    What a way to restore faith in the Game!
    :inlove::inlove::inlove: X Maximum!
    xD

Moraine, BellaMary69, upa70 and 6 others like this.
  4. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

We all look forward to the Queen visiting Baha! I second the above comments, very easy to aim for the star coins. And the array of choices in the shop is amazing! I have selected the three trees that I was lacking, and will be working for more prizes. Very, very pleased with this event. Also love that the passing of the float is faster, making it easier for those of us for whom excessive mouse use is more difficult, but the reward per prize caught seems to be higher, so that shorter duration does not equal lesser prizes. Champagne and chocolate truffles all around for the devs on this one!

Moraine, BellaMary69, upa70 and 6 others like this.
  5. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Kuddos to all for this year's Carnival Queen event! It's all enjoyable: graphics are cute and colourful, lots of goodies being thrown, no wondering if it's CCs or Star Coins being thrown, mini-game is fast, so much EP/TEP that my baby farm just kept gaining levels, etc. I had doubts about ripping stalls and trees on all three Bahamarama fields, but I do not regret it anymore! I'll be playing that event until the very last minute f it!

Love, love, love, love, love this event! :inlove::inlove::inlove::D:D:inlove::inlove::inlove:

6. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

Yes, I can't help but notice the improvement in prizes for this Carnival Queen event. Hopefully this is the start of a new normal.

7. IsTime

IsTime Forum Greenhorn

Can anybody lent me pumpkin jam or Carrot Apple Chutney - I can give it back after event

Moraine likes this.
  8. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

I wish this event could be played every week!

Lots of fun, great rewards, and no stress :)

9. gardengal

gardengal Exceptional Talent

Very happy about this event. It's always been one of my top favorites. This year the throws from the Carnival Queen are excellent! I also love the graphics this year as it reminds me of one from another year; it's not always the same each year and this year is my fave style of graphics for it.
    :)
    I wish someday that we could have a carnival event with moonlight mania tied into the graphics somehow; that would be awesome.

BellaMary69 and Nordais like this.
  10. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

This Carnival edition is great! Lots of EP/TEP for new players to gain levels and some. The first Carnival event I played years back, the Queen was throwing wonder stables and trees, crates of goofy animals and some more crates. Still, this event was fun, the catching baskets was a tad bigger than in previous versions, if players had all 3 lands fully opened collecting enough of the vent crops wasn't that demanding. I'll keep playing until the last seconds, the drops are keeping up with the crops, so milling is now a thing to do!

Moraine, BellaMary69 and gardengal like this.
  11. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Thank you, thank you, thank you for making this such an enjoyable event! :D After the frustration of the last few events, it is wonderful to have one that I actually look forward to participating in. And I'm very happy to see the Monkey Queen back on her throne, I for one have missed her, and her generosity has been much appreciated. I too would have liked to see more crates and wonders, but I really can't complain, the prizes are good and it has been a lovely celebration. :inlove:

12. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Great event, everything works perfectly and great prizes. Also good balance between the crops and drops.

13. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Can't add anything to what has been said - great event, nice prizes, two ways to participate and a generous Carnival Queen. Thumbs up all round! :inlove:
    Oh, and I forgot to say that this event was great fun! :music:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2024
    Moraine and Nordais like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.