Carrot-Apple Chutney

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Jazac, Dec 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EagleMax

EagleMax Forum Apprentice

Ok every one but @squigglegiggle has been paid in full. I have 5 or 6 left on that. This thread can now be closed.

If the others who I still owed and paid in full the last few days has any questions, Please send me a message. Please send to @Jazac for the fastest response time. Or if it needs be, make a new post in the forum about it. In the General Issues section or Gabfest section.. Thank you!

And thank you all for playing. Next time. I will have prizes set in stone and only so many winners. Everyone else may still get a prize or not. I will make sure my t's are crossed next go round...lol

I just love it when you all keep me busy.. ;)

2. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Ok @squigglegiggle has been paid in full.. Again Thank you all for playing. Till next time, I see you all around. Have fun, stay safe and BE HAPPY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.