Cassie & Erridge leaving the game

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Cassie101, Aug 29, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I had a bad fall about 4 weeks ago and was in hospital for that time. Recovering very slowly' I just wanted to say goodbye to my neighbours and friends. Best wishes and good luck to you all.
    Happy farming. :)

2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Cassie, you will be missed very much. Best wishes to you during your recovery :)

Cassie101 and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Oh Cassie sorry to hear your misfortunes with your bad fall, you have been wonderful neighbour and friend to me

I hope you will recover fulling.....Big Hugs and best wishes to you too :):)

4. SONER1111

SONER1111 Someday Author

I hope you get better as soon as possible.

5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hey Cassie, thanks for being a fun friend and I hope if you ever get to feeling better you will come back to the farm.
    You will be missed! Take care and feel better soon! :inlove:

Erridge, Mooboy and Cassie101 like this.
  6. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Hugs! :inlove:

You've been a big help with G&T's in the past and giving good advice to newbies. We'll all miss you and hope you heal completely!

Cassie101, Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I'm so sorry to hear of your fall. I hope you are recovering well....even if it's slowly. You will be greatly missed. :cry:

sanddollar15, Cassie101 and Mooboy like this.
  8. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Cassie, sorry to hear about your accident. I wish you speedy recovery and less pain. We will miss you.

Just as Brookeham said, I hope you are recovery well, even if it is slowly. Think of us now and then. Get well soon.

I wish you well in your real life.

[​IMG]

9. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

Get well soon @Cassie101

We'll be here if you decide to come back ;)

Erridge and sanddollar15 like this.
  10. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I too send hopes for a full recovery, sooner rather than later. We would definitely all love it if you stop by once in a while to update us on you, so we don't worry. And if someday you are feeling well enough to return to the farm, we will dance a happy dance with you! Until then, praying for your healing. :inlove:

sanddollar15 and Metin_SENGULER like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.