Feedback Cave Excavation

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Jan 27, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

bahalayerjan2021_news-bg_event.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Cave Excavation" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. fadifarm

fadifarm Forum Apprentice

unless there is a way to earn a lot of sickle and hammer, I think it's too much are requested in the event. they are making us buying it with BB and it's a lot for this event.

tantavi44, Laurelei, Sue46 and 2 others like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I agree ... this would be a nice event if the drops were a little more forthcoming or the requirement had been a little more realistic for the amount we are receiving. -.-
    Come on drop supervisor, turn up the volume a little (or a lot) and give us a chance! :p

tantavi44, Laurelei, Sue46 and 6 others like this.
  4. strikoroba

strikoroba Active Author

Drop rate is abysmal. This event is not doable. I am not even sure if a first half of it is doable dropwise. Big thumbs down.

5. fadifarm

In order to finish this event, you will have to spend more than 800BB...this is a rip off.

6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

We are very near the halfway point of this event. The drop rate is awful. The shorter event crop's rate is far below what is needed to finish. I can get the crops finished but because the 2nd half of the event is dependent upon the first half's completion, I will not be able to move into growing the 2nd crop once the first crop is done due to waiting on drops. By the time I get the 1080 drops needed for the first half, there will be insufficient time to grow the 2nd crop amount, nor will it be possible to accumulate another 1k in drops to actually finish. A four hour crop will not produce over a thousand drops unless that rate has been adjusted. This one has not :(

Yes, the event is rated hard. I don't mind a challenge. This is not a challenge. I have a variety of resources at my disposal to increase crops, grow them faster, and even some items that will help boost drops but none of it will be successful as the requirement is too high. Very disappointed and wish I had not even started this.

7. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

This is my least favorite type of event. You decide to make it "hard" by limiting the drop rate to a near-impossible level. That is not hard, what it is is frustrating. I will probably get the cloud row but can't imagine I will get much more than that without paying for drops. I'm not opposed to spending money on the game itself and I do, but I am opposed to having to spend it to finish an event. Events should be conquerable with planning and strategy alone. If not what is the point? If you have to pay to win then it's just another sale in disguise.

I also don't mind a challenge but there is nothing challenging about sitting around waiting for drops.

8. AntFarmers

AntFarmers Forum Apprentice

I’m playing at level 229 and baha level 558, the crop that takes the longest time to grow need 24 hours without anything. I had 100% bonus and two +1 at the start of this event, and could get the right amount of the first event crop really fast. Still, not even close to finish this event. I like a challenge, but I don’t do impossible. I got 72 drops with my latest and longest harvest, 72. How is that even possible?

What’s the fun in buying you through an event? Then it’s not a challenge anymore, and no point of calling it an event, just put the magic stalk row up for sale.

9. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Finished the first crop and still need close to 600 drop items to get to the stalk row before even starting the second part. Hmmmm, not even sure I am going to make that. As much as I would like that piccolo box, I will not be buying any drops BP.

10. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

I don’t even dream of a Piccolo box anymore.
    2,5 days event remaining.

At what level should it be that the current tasks can always be completed?

Now already making the middle tight. o_O

11. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Perhaps Valentine's calendar surprises us and gives us 1000 drops, so some could have a chance to get event done by playing, not just by buying. xD

tantavi44, BlackCaviar, Sue46 and 8 others like this.
  12. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

The number of drops required is absolutely dumb. BP, you need to get real. This type of imbalance shows you are lacking the intelligence required to script such an event. Go back to school, and stop trying to make us pay to complete an event. It never works and never will.
    I will stop writing now, because my thoughts are x-rated.:wuerg:

13. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

To me it seems the mismanagement during the platform transition is carried on in other aspects of the game. Soon, I fear, not just the ongoing Unity mess and the requirements for this particular event but most of the output from the the oh so hard working YooZoo-BP Team responsible for Farmarama is rubbish and not attractive anymore to any of your clients and players. Please don't let the failure get that far and actually do something about the downwards spiral. Get the fun for players back in.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  14. porkchop1

porkchop1 Junior Expert

I have to echo all the above. I went with 7 hour crop and about done with crops but only half way with drops. I have four farms all about the same all have howie ruin open and maxed out everything. Drop rate is awful and I may finish crops but will not be buying drops for this one. I have more bananas then I need and my tep level on farms are fine so if I don't get cloud row I won't be upset but really why do we write anything here when no one listens??? Nothing gets changed or corrected and like others I find I am planting something I don't mean to. I would rather see no events for awhile and get the game stable and usable instead of event after event.

15. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I have been farming Ixora since Friday and still only half way on the drop requirement. There is no way I will be able to do the second half of the event in less than 24 hours which is if I even finish with my next harvest in 17 more hours. I may or may not get the cloud row before the event ends. Ridiculous amount of drops needed if it takes 6 total days to finish just trying to get the drops, with 4 days spent on trying to finish all the drops and no event plant since you can't even do them during that time.

16. fadifarm

@porkchop1
    you are right...it seems that we are blowing in a punctured air bag.
    earlier and later today and after i read all the negative reviews, i thought we will see a positive change from BP, but nothing.
    this event really frustrated me and i'm not positive about future events.

17. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

This event was billed as Medium Hard. Should have been Impossible. Drop rate is worse than abysmal. Come on BP, give us a break, most of us really want to keep playing.

18. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

44 hours to go. Full Living Legend Rune activated and 3 Howie Donuts on the Plantation. Still require 481 drops to reach the cloud row half way mark. It cannot be done without either buying drops or using SG to speed up those long crops, which still requires a purchase.
    Really great numbers guys. I agree with everyone else, this is not a medium - hard event (crops it is), but in terms of drops it is an "Impossible" event.
    Thumbs down from me.

Update- 19 hours left and I still need 284 drops to reach the half way mark. Have been putting in Saguaro, using Supergrow, water and manure, and I still don't think it will be enough. My other little farm still needs 504 drops to make it to the cloud row.

I like that it is on Baha giving me a chance to restock a little on the mainland, however, it is purely unobtainable.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
    tantavi44, Laurelei, Sue46 and 3 others like this.
  19. marlenef24

marlenef24 Forum Connoisseur

It seems a lot of people are complaining about the drop rate, I can only agree...it is terrible>:( I got 24 drops overnight, crazy:cry:, nobody can finish the game without a purchase and that ain't fair. I appeal to the team to fix this issue asap or rather immediately in order to put out the anger:mad: and frustration this action has brought the player. We all play for fun and divertissement in fact. Please keep this in mind and return to basic values;). Thanks in advance!

20. mika-1986

mika-1986 Advanced

Without the money, unfortunately, you will not complete this event. :cry: Sad that players are being funded. :cry:

tantavi44, Sue46 and fadifarm like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.