Forwarded Censored words in Ingame Messages

Discussion in 'Technical issues' started by Farmers.Almanac, Dec 23, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Farmers,

Recently, BP implemented a program to remove words from ingame messages (IGM) that may be bad language or swear words. It is recognized that while those words may not be offensive or wrong in English, they could be in a different language or culture. The program is a global feature, so we are asking you to help us report words that have been censored in your IGMs so we can pass it along to the Team for their review.

Please understand we have no further information that what has already been shared. We do not know how long it will take to remedy the situation and make communication between individuals easier.

In this thread, we invite you to post the words that have been censored in your IGM. We kindly ask for only those censored words and that any feedback about this program be posted in the appropriate Feedback threads.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we support the Team in this new feature.
    Best Regards,
    Your EN Farmerama Team

2. strikoroba

strikoroba Active Author

Reposting in the correct thread.

censored word "affected" as in "our neighborhood did not get that much affected"

Please delete my post from the other thread. I was not aware this one exists.

BellaMary69 likes this.
  3. iMSoBored

iMSoBored Forum Greenhorn

master - as in I did not master that craft yet-

BellaMary69 likes this.
  4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Censored words:cry:

God as in Oh my God
    General as in general issues
    Gay as in my friend's 1st name
    Master as in Master keys in the event
    Cream as in chocolate cream pie
    Pie as in desert you eat
    Cracker as in graham cracker a food you eat
    Users as in Users and Game heading
    Home as a place you live
    Western as a part of the country you may come from

BellaMary69 likes this.
  5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Peacock

BellaMary69 likes this.
  6. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

***** as in ***** cat. Well that came up with ***** so I will try P u s s y

7. NinaBoBina

NinaBoBina Forum Greenhorn

DICE - as in small cubes with numbers on, quite a relevant word in the current event.