Change base Bee breeding icon

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by joross60, Dec 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. joross60

joross60 Someday Author

During the last breeding event when harvesting bees it was very hard to distinguish between a normal bee and the first level nanny bee.
    I think one has off yellow stripes and the other has off white stripes.
    Could we change the base bee to use the same one used in the Farmers Society Farm Quests
    No mistaking task 1 and task 2 there.

2. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I think it could be easy to make theses bees different enough so we can distinguish them easily.:)

penguilnz likes this.
  3. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

I, too, have has this issue. I am admittedly getting on in years and without the best eyesight any longer.... Please consider it Farmerama team.
    (and sorry if this is "hijacking", but this is essentially the same issue) how about looking at Pandas as well. The baby panda, in particular, look like regular pandas.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    penguilnz, SillyGuy and Arielh like this.
  4. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

I think all the different level of breeding animals look too much the same, with a few exceptions. I for sure can't tell the difference unless I hover over with the cursor. Mooboy/Ajjg gave me a tip a while back that I use: place a single pen near your Love shacks and use that to see what you got in your inventory. Very useful!

penguilnz and Arielh like this.