Change name of Crate O' Manure

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by -Päärynä11, Jan 26, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I wish you could change name of Crate O' Manure to Manure box or something else than a crate. There are Crafting boxes and Toolboxes as well, so box would suit fine. When there still was Farmerama in my mother tongue, it was named differently, so it was not among crates and it made opening of crates easier. There was no need to be careful not to open my manure stock, .

I try to be careful, but I lost my stock already twice. I always have several pages of crates, when I start to open them. There was no room for over 15 000 manure in my pile in beginning of Birthday bash :cry:

2. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

I fully support that. :)

It would be a pleasure to have the boxes opened with the abbreviation: Cra

Now I have to use the basic opening : fun , crates , fertil , treats , ep , coin , whe , good and supp :eek:o_O

... and then it's the wider very cautious opening operation ...:oops:

3. Kukkis

Kukkis Forum Apprentice

I also support with all my heart :inlove:

4. hans_lotte

hans_lotte Someday Author

in which order are you searching for the crates under the consumable items?
    would/could it be of any help to switch onto amount instead of what ever you have chosen?

5. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Old Hand

Dosn´t work, tested. Manures are still in 100% fictional plases in "Crate-rows" even I have 784 but the order shows:

23-4-8-124-"784 somewhere between everything"...

so the SORTING by amount dosn´t work at all!

Tarsis63 likes this.
  6. hans_lotte

ok - so do not accumulate!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  7. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Whatever I have used before :p I forget to switch onto amount. My crates are in right order when using amount, but sometimes I have just few of them, so they are not among first ones in list. But I no longer write laat to find my crates, which I did often during first weeks after I no longer had option to play game in my mother tongue.

It was so easy to have manure in safe, because they were not in crate-list, I had to search them among consumable items. It is bit like playing Unity instead of Flash xD First time I lost my storage, I was not aware at all, that they are among crates. It was so easy to open crates just clicking fast in middle of bottom row crates without worrying that I may lose something. I never had green spins left, when I started that and I use those green spins daily.

8. hans_lotte

yes, it would be nice to have a storage of a different kind
    not only the manure pit
    but to have the manure in crates and boxes and baskets and waiting to be usesd when ever you wished to

i am glad and sorry at the same time
    sorry for you that "finnish" isn't at your disposal any more
    and glad for myself, 'cos i would have never had any contakt with you ... and learnt about this, our, difficulty

thought of now for a while since farmerama has become a game of crates i'm asking for a new rubrication

so "o'crate" is a nice pun
    but why isn't there a sub-categorization within "consumable item"
    like a-crates b-usuals
    or like the farmer's market - product overview - select here etc.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
    imalattanhalka likes this.
  9. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Sorting by amount works for me, using the standalone client. But I definitely would support changing the name anyway. It's so horrible to accidentally open all the crates o'manure you've saved and lose thousands of units of manure, I've done it once despite all precautions.

mika-1986 and farmerumf like this.
  10. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I made this mistake 5 minutes ago. Even though all my manure stocks were full, I opened a safe :)