Christmas Event Suggestion

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by squigglegiggle, Dec 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

I've just been reading through player suggestions and, what with it being Christmas time and all, have come up with an idea of my own.

I think we should have a Christmas shopping event, where we get a certain amount of currency (perhaps tickets?) and can browse a "store" to purchase gifts for our neighbours and friends.

Gifts could include stables, trees, crops, BB, CC etc. and the higher the value (or rarity) of the item, the more tickets it costs. We could grow event crops to exchange for tickets and drop items could be wrapping paper for the gifts.

I think it would be a nice way to add a bit of festive cheer to the holiday and thank our Farmerama friends for another fantastic year of farming and friendship (and painful glitches at crucial times!)

Elva7, penguilnz, shodack78 and 7 others like this.
  2. jennifersiegel

jennifersiegel Padavan

I really like that!:inlove:

Last edited by moderator: Dec 8, 2014
  3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Amazing idea squigglegiggle!
    This event would be in the spirit of Christmas!:)

4. chookie

chookie Exceptional Talent

Lovely idea, squiggle.

5. Sheriziya

Sheriziya Forum Master

That is a great idea!

penguilnz and squigglegiggle like this.
  6. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

A wonderful idea! I hope to receive wonder stables and trees as gifts...:inlove::inlove::inlove: