Clashstrummer

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by Clashstrummer, Mar 27, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Hello all and greetings from Texas!

I'm completely new to this game and can already see how it will become an addiction. If only farming was this easy in real life. 8)

2. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

:)Hello back from N.C and lover of Texas (inlaws are there) Im also new, and it is fun. Hope to see more posts, thats one of the better parts is getting to know folks here in forum...thats rather addictive too! Happy farming;)

wolfeyesone and fifitrixiebell like this.
  3. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Welcome CS - a very musical name!
    Unlike real life, you do not have to water farmerama crops - it just makes them 20% faster
    so save your cc's on quick crops....

farmerlily22 likes this.
  4. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Forum Veteran

Welcome @Clashstrummer ...hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do!:)

farmerlily22 likes this.
  5. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Hello Clashstrummer, Welcome :)

Have visited Texas a few times, Laredo & DFW mostly... beautiful country, but boy was it hot.. o_O

As far as addiction goes, you might find this of interest.. click Here
    Happy Farming !

SillyGuy likes this.
  6. SillyGuy

SillyGuy Forum Veteran

Hello Clashstummer :) Welcome to Farmerama game and English Forum Community.
    Hope you become an addiction into the forum as well as the game.:p

Happy Farming !!

7. saltypixel

saltypixel Regular

Welcome! As far as addiction goes, the Farmerama kind is one of the few good ones. ;)

wolfeyesone and fifitrixiebell like this.
  8. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome and Happy Farming:)

9. sewinglady

sewinglady Exceptional Talent

Hello! Your name reminds me of my mis-spent youth...uh oh...once again I may be revealing my age... Hope you have as much fun starting your farm as I have had this past month. It is definitely addicting.

fifitrixiebell likes this.
  10. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I'm in the Gulf coast region in Texas so it is indeed very warm here. @sewinglady I had a misspent youth of my own! I'm just stumbling about trying to get my farm going. Hopefully not making to many mistakes or at least nothing that can't be fixed.

sewinglady and wolfeyesone like this.
  11. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Welcome and happy farming ^_^