Cloud Row - Giver item management

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by _Alchemia_, Jan 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. _Alchemia_

_Alchemia_ Forum Apprentice

Hi,

How about adding a feature to help sort out the items that are required for a cloud row with those that are optional? Could be as simple as a red lock on a required item and a green one on items that can changed.

Another feature that would be really nice, but likely more complicated to implement, is a search feature that identifies the location of giver items. ie - search for 'Can't Fool Me' - result could be a specific cloud row / park / specific field or?

Thanks for your consideration.

2. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I totally agree _Alchemia_!!!! Some of these CR's require things that take months to collect. If you've put them in the park or accidentally on another CR it can be nearly impossible to find them. That a reason why our hard working mods have had so many questions about this issue lately.

3. RowSie

RowSie Regular

My thoughts precisely. Also, It would be nice to have a "halo" or mark of any kind on the givers that are EP/TEP X level or that give away anything that is not solely EP/TEP. I'm afraid at this point I might be missing on multiple goodies because I sent the wrong giver to the clouds.

littletinybit likes this.