Comic# 5 the storm strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Dienstag, Sep 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

*shares mints with steph*xD

Need to restock some CAC crops.

steph2014 likes this.
  2. dnisis

dnisis Forum Apprentice

I am doing good on the crops I have 1 more harvest on the balloons and one more on the rhubarb. I will finish the cupcakes, but have little hope of getting the comic books as I have only 147/400 for the last step. I am going to go with my longest crop and hope for the best, but that means I still need 253 by monday evening (53 hours from now). I am not going to get up in the middle of the night to harvest by hand.

3. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Ok, I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought, I need about 100 balloon blooms and one or two harvests of giant rhubarb, so finish crops tonight or tomorrow. Still have to grow cupcakes, but no problem if crops are done. :D :p :inlove: 8)

B

julie1013 and steph2014 like this.
  4. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Okey, so I did try escalonilla’s “refined rose-comfy field-SG” method yesterday. Started off with just 510 Comic books out of the 950 needed. 44 comfort fields, planted with refined roses + white innocence and fruit cake + water and SG, yielded 35-40 Comics every harvest. I spent about 400 SG but I now have more than enough Comics to finish the event. Happy days!! :)

Now I just have to wait for the stupid Cupcakes to turn up in my inventory. Don’t know if I like that Fuzzles is dictating when I can finish an event. If it hadn’t been for those last few Cupcakes I could have been done with the event before I leave town this afternoon. >:(

SuzeeRabbit, heidels and sugarpie2737 like this.
  5. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

You didn't need to worry then;)

6. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Phew - balloons done as is the rhubarb, so I'm just waiting on fuzzles to give me the stupid cupcakes so I can finish this one - so frustrating-.-

7. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

Way to go, hatzeva! That's a lot of SG.

I tried for more than an hour to get logged into the farm last night then gave up and went to bed. That probably cost me about 100 drops. I have 743 so it shouldn't be an issue unless it happens to me again. I have a 120 XL cupcakes with 30 frosted ones in the ground. Last batch will be set out tonight for harvest tomorrow afternoon after I get home. Still working crops. I think I'll have the last of those tonight, if I can get logged in.

Reread my last post. Drops have NOTHING to do with EP or a specific crop. It has to do with ACTIVITY. Plant whatever fits your schedule. Long crops have more to do with less busy work than anything. You can plant lettuce every 5m for 8h and get the same results as one 8h crop. The big difference is you can water the 8h crop and walk away for 6:22h. Planting lettuce every 5m is exhausting and watering is expensive if you don't pay for endless water. Besides planting and harvesting will eventually cost you time. All depends on how you like to spend your time.

julie1013 and Banjoman like this.
  8. lovelyfarm1

lovelyfarm1 Active Author

I'm done with the event crops. Just waiting for those "stupid" and yummy cupcakes.xD I just need 10 more cupcakes from Fuzz. Have planted 165 cupcakes on Island.Just waiting for them to be ready. I believe it is not a good idea to plant them on the Island as they do not give any single EP but I need every single 1x1 plots on main farm fields to plant my lovely carnations.:inlove::music: I have carnations everywhere on MF + Green Meadow and mag.glade. I just need another 209 comic books. I believe carnations will give me more drops:D;)

BTW why called it stupid cupcakes?Is it because we have to plant them? They look yummy with pink color!xD:inlove::music:

9. heidels

heidels Active Author

Hatzeva, thank you for summarizing escalonilla's "refind rose-comfy field-SG" method here on the new forum. I did not save that info from the old forum and did think of it at the beginning of this event, that I might want/need to remember what that was in case I ended up in a bind. I'm glad it worked so well for you for this event! ;)

10. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

17500 Cupcake points redeemed and 3 mystery stables planted. 8)

julie1013 likes this.
  11. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I don't know what happened with the comic drops. I started off strong, doing nothing different than other events, but suddenly my drop rate dwindled away...:( Current count is 576 comic books, even if I buy the biggest basket I'm not sure I can get enough in time to finish last level :oops:. Not sure what happened, I've been harvesting regularly, need one more harvest of giant rhubarb to finish that then will switch to long term crops as will be gone most of tomorrow, and this event hasn't seemed any more difficult than any others, but for first time since got LLR, don't think I'll make it. Congrats to all who did, tho! :)

12. lovelyfarm1

Well done Banjoman.:D
    I just planted another 30 cupcakes. I just need another 10 XL cupcakes and 76 comic books to complete this event.
    Good Luck everyone!;)

~ To all my lovely neighbors and friends please do not send me any comic books. Please send those comic books to others in need.
    Thank you so much to all who have given me the drops and all of the lovely
    goodies. I really appreciate them all.:D:inlove: That's very kind of you all.:D

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
    Banjoman likes this.
  13. aisyahsaad

aisyahsaad Someday Author

Hi everyone.:)

I had enough comic books. Just waiting for another 10 XL cupcakes. Then I'll finish this event.

Good Luck everyone! Happy Farming!:);)

Banjoman likes this.
  14. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

Just wondering. Suppose you donate 10,000 points worth of Cupcakes at L4, can you retrace later and donate the balance, if you so wish???
    -.--.--.-

15. lovelyfarm1

Woohoo!!xD
    Finally I have got more than enough comic books after harvesting 2 full fields of onions and a full field of hazelnuts on Green Meadow.
    I harvested them manually. Tired.. but it's worth the effort. Now just waiting for my 30 XL yummy pink cupcakes to be 'fully baked' on the Island. ( I just need 10 XL cupcakes). Hopefully those Pandas will not eating my cupcakes.lolxD

@ Bodho.. I just saw your posted. I believe this will answer your question.
    https://board-en.farmerama.com/index.php?threads/cup-cakes.10925/

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  16. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

It did; thanks, and, although I like the answer, I also do not like the result. So I will hold on to my XL Cupcakes until the rest (10) mature later on...
    :(:(:(

17. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

spots: Do you have the refinements for roses? Hatzeva had great success getting drops that way:

18. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

WooHoo!! I'm finished :D Have my mystery stables planted....fingers crossed for something good.

I had really good drops from Hazelnuts and Onions.
    Good Luck to those still trying :)

Banjoman likes this.
  19. yagki2000

yagki2000 Forum Apprentice

I could have finished already if I wasn't drooling over those cupcakes. :D:D:D
    Wanted them to last as long as possible.:p

Here's what I have been busy playing with :inlove:
    [​IMG]

Just as well I have all the needed drops and Rhubarb ready to go :D

Brookeham, julie1013, heidels and 7 others like this.
  20. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

Done...

;););)

julie1013, snobunny333 and steph2014 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.