Confectionery - Preserving Sugar

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by iVictoria, Jan 5, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. iVictoria

iVictoria Forum Apprentice

It would be lovely to have another option to gain Preserving Sugar, some of us use it a lot. Like a special production tree, similar to a feather tree? Or a Decoration that produces Preserving Sugar as a bonus for those of us who have been playing for years and like to use the Confectionery. I know we can use some of our Stars in the tree of life but it doesn't last very long.

2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

There is a sugar tree already

3. iVictoria

Hi! Where can we find the sugar trees?

4. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

I'm not sure where you would get them from now, they were introduced years ago but I can't remember how we accessed them. Maybe they're now available via G&T?

5. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

There is lot of ways to get preserving sugar. As you level up in the farm, you will have it accumulated (drop) in your farm from your harvests. So don't worry. After a certain level you will find that buying crafting products is cost worthy than crafting them. I no longer craft them. Nor buy them as various crates now give them as gifts.

Here are some ways to get preserving sugars. As for sugar tree you can try to get them in Gift & Trade event or may be in future they might be reward in an event.

* How can I get ingredients for each trade?
    There are several ways to get more ingredients:
    - Ingredients will drop while you harvest your farm, similar to the tools. Please note that until you choose a trade, you will receive drops for all the buildings. Once you choose a profession, the only ingredients that will drop will be for this building.
    -
    Ingredients can be gifted. One ingredient can be gifted for free, packages of 50 ingredients cost 10 BBs each.
    - Ingredients are sold in the Shop, in the Crafting section.
    - They can be bought at a lower price during special sales:
    {mini-event} Crafting Sale
    - Ingredients can be won on the FarmWheel.
    - You can unlock Ingredients packages runes in the Tree of Wisdom.

*********************************************************************************

Magic Stalk Tree of Wisdom Row 3 / Magic Stalk runes: Levels 1-5
    Gives you extra cloud rows on the Tree of Wisdom. You will need to fill the cloud rows with (deco) items like all other cloud rows.

1st row: 5 pheromones every 30h
    2nd row: 10 salt every 30h
    3rd row: 10 sugar every 30 hours
    4th row: 1 Albino Bat every 30 hours
    5th row: 1 brown Pig every 30 hours

[​IMG]
    Effect: 10 x Preserving sugar
    Cooldown Time: 30 hours

Crate O' Artisans
    [​IMG]
    receive 1 random item from the following:

2 x Mandrakes, 2 x Herbal elixirs, 2 x Salt, 2 x Preserving sugar, 2 x Floral wires, 1 x Boutonniere, 1 x Basic jelly, 1 x Basic dough, 1 x Punch, 1 x Party spin, 1 x Flower pot, 1 x Smooth jelly, 1 x Shortcrust pastry, 1 x Cream

One time reward from wisdom of oak tree

Artisan Runes
    Nr.RuneFull Description of the Runes (Carvings)Nr. Stars
    29[​IMG]Jam Master: Sugar bomb Levels 1-3

100 units of preserving sugar
    150 units of preserving sugar
    250 units of preserving sugar
    30 Stars
    40 Stars
    50 Stars
    ******************************************************************************************

6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Obatzda is a buff that takes a silver slot and increases your sugar drops 10%.

I never use it but can send it to you as a gift. Just IGM puppiesnponies so I have your correct farm name :) I also can send you a sugar tree next Gift and Trade.

12ss12 likes this.
  7. iVictoria

Thank you! I am definitely interested in some fun new ways like decorative items too! I think it would be a very cool addition!

12ss12 likes this.
  8. iVictoria

Hi, puppiesnponies! Thank you for the suggestion on Obatzda, I had no idea! And yes please I will add you now, user name: iVictoria ! Thank you :)