Corona Ordeal & how to stay safe !

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Mar 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Oh, you are in Cornwall! There are so many pretty places there (says she who just sees them on tv and the net. Ever since Doc Martin first aired I wanted to visit Port Isaac. I bet you hear lame comments like this alllll the time xD xD)

It's very hard being isolated from our families and I applaud your granddaughter for trying to protect her own. I think our supermarket workers deserve a lot of praise as they have worked so hard dealing with all the shortages etc, and the fact that they are at high risk of possible exposure.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    sanddollar15, Lyddy and farmerumf like this.
  2. Lyddy

Lyddy Active Author

~edit~ I hope it's allowed to attach this website here. Otherwise please remove it.

In keeping to @12ss12 's tread about How to Stay Safe! - I believe this online article is an informative one to read upon for some.
    As I am in the group <Australians who will be wearing a mask for the first time>, I am just mentally preparing myself for whatever the future may hold.

Stay safe and keep well everyone.

~edit~ It is not allowed to share outside links on the Forum. I supplied a link to a creditable site so that people could check out truth from fiction.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

squigglegiggle and ctindaldavies like this.
  3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Due to further comments being derogatory towards others, this thread will be closed.

Stay Safe!
    shooger.sweet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.