Cow Milk

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by squigglegiggle, Oct 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Hello all!
    This is my first (proper) post in a long time and on this new forum - so please excuse me if this is posted in the wrong place entirely.

I've come here to ask you what you would suggest I do with my excess cow milk. I've long since completed the quest involving cow milk, and am at a bit of a loss as to what to do with it now. I'm producing a lot, especially considering I have a cow milk tree, but I'm not entirely sure what to do with it. Should I hold onto it, or should I try to sell some on the market? - or would I be better off to stop production altogether?

Looking forward to your 'strategies'!

SuzeeRabbit and Arielh like this.
  2. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Forum Commissioner

Hi Squiggle - nice to see you found your way here. Welcome back. ;)

Cow milk doesn't really sell for much on the market for the same reason as you have an excess - everybody has lots of the stuff. But if you hang on to it, it is useful for the artisan workshops. Off the top of my head, it is needed in the Bakery for Chocolate Pancakes (which give 6000 BEP) and in the Spa for Mango-Orange Smoothies (which give 7500 BEP). As there is another new item coming connected to Bahamarama, even if you don't use these products yourself, you can sell them in the market. :inlove:

Hope this helps. :)

I am of the opinion that nothing is wasted and hang on to anything, regardless how much I have and how little it is used - just in case. A good example is the Brown Pigs which all of a sudden everybody wants ... so I just boosted my small funds to a healthier balance! xD

3. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

Welcome back.
    There are usually events that ask for products (and huge amounts of those as well). You may do well to keep the Milk for such...

;););)

4. Dienstag

Dienstag Exceptional Talent

keep the milk. In case you get the cat in the secret stable (wonder stable), you need it for making cat food.

5. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

Cow milk tree only use 1 plot of land. just keep it stay on yr farmland.It will show it's value
    when.....
    BP ask some cow milk in a event
    when you want to feed yr cat,
    when you find yr cow milk stock drop rapidly after you start to make alot of pancake.
    I 'm happy that I got cow milk tree wich I could put my cow dairy in barn. After getting my second
    goat milk tree, I hope I could remove my goat milk dairy soon.

6. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I agree with the other you should keep you milk.
    But now and then check the price in the market and if it gets high then you can sell some.:)

7. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

I tend to set a threshold and collect up to that number. If varies for the item. Since we have unlimited barn space it can be anything... 100?, 1000? At some point I weigh whether I need anymore v. whether that field space is more valuable used for producing other items. Rechecking as things change or I get time. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy and hoard than it is to produce and hoard.

Welcome back to the forum. Hope all is well at school, etc.

sglick and illy1996 like this.
  8. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

Hi Suzee - I agree with your strategy, I do the same myself. ;)As to cow milk, I would certainly keep producing it but only from cow milk trees not from a cow dairy - the dairy takes up too much space and you need cows + feed to get the milk. I would try to get some more cow milk trees at the next G&T event, because cow milk is very useful in the artisans village.

SuzeeRabbit and Arielh like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.