craft stickers

Discussion in 'Technical issues' started by alibabakırkharamiler, Oct 17, 2024 at 11:41 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I'm on page 10 of the yellow album. Now, I can't make stickers because there is no craft stickers button
    That's why I can't make stickers on the orange and red album. there is only place sticker button on the yellow album ı have 3 orange token and 44 red token but ı cant make nothing

alibabakırkharamiler ID: 11345607

Sue46 likes this.
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello alibabakirkharamiler :)

You have used all your stickers and will need to win new ones in order to be able to craft any more.

All stickers begin as yellow stickers. You can see the yellow stickers available when you either open the yellow album and try to place stickers or open the orange album to see the stickers ready to upgrade. In your case, both of those options open an empty window with no stickers showing. That means you've used them all and there are none left to upgrade.

May I assist you further?

3. Does it means the game is completed?

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

No, you it not over yet. The sticker series ends 29 October so you can still add stickers to your albums. You need to win more stickers to be able to do so. You can get stickers in events and some quests.

May I assist you further?