Crates and boxes should tell us what is the probability of getting each item

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by FarmerDelight, Aug 25, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FarmerDelight

FarmerDelight Forum Master

In the spirit of openness, BP should tell us for each crate or box what is the likelihood of getting each item. For example, piccolo box, BB tree is listed as 1 of the 21 items you can get which would make people think there is a 1 in 21 chance of you getting a BB tree, when in reality it is likely 1 in 500 or something.

2. ag56

ag56 Forum Inhabitant

BB tree even less then that. I play this game for over 10 years and opened hundreds of Piccolo boxes. Not even one tree! Don't understand how this works I saw other people boasting that they have 8, 11 of them.

3. FarmerDelight

FarmerDelight Forum Master

They probably opened like 1000s of them

4. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

BB trees were something available when the game first started (before my time) so some of the trees people say they have may have been from then. For the longest time, there was no way of getting one at all. It was only recently that Piccolo boxes have come about to give a chance at being able to win one. One way to increase your chances is to save up Piccolo boxes and set out as many as possible at a time. Using this strategy got me my very first BB tree.

5. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

The first Piccolo Wonder Box I ever placed turned into a BB tree and after that I wasn't able to get one. There's no really a best way to get one, really. You'll see some people with all sorts of theories, but in the end it's all about plain luck.

I'm not so sure about putting % of chance of getting one specific item from a crate. Lets say that the chance of getting 1 particular item would be listed at 1%, that doesn't mean that you'd get 1 automatically if you opened 100 crates at a time, it doesn't work like that.

sanddollar15 and -Päärynä11 like this.