Cutie_carrot

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by cutie_carrot, Dec 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ..twinkle..

..twinkle.. Someday Author

Hi Cutie_ Carrot- Merry christmas & Happy farming !

cutie_carrot likes this.
  2. cutie_carrot

cutie_carrot Someday Author

You can try to grow grapes and bromeliad, then make punches and drink them :) Probably one of the best strategies I used when I had "-30" bananas. :oops: Also you can eat pineapple cakes, easter marmelade and Island paradise jam. This combination guarantees you maximum tropic EP. Good luck to you! Feel free to write me about how it goes ;) I am always here to share my experience and ideas. :D

Hello! Thank you so much! Wish you all the best! :inlove: And Merry Christmas!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  3. cutie_carrot

For those who are interested. In my country we celebrate Christmas on the 7th of January. :)

Arielh and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

cutie_carrot we learned that in History! Actually not exactly this but that in Ukraine you use the old calendar so we have a few days difference for celebrations.

cutie_carrot likes this.
  5. cutie_carrot

It is so nice that you learned something about Ukraine. :inlove: I also have some basic knowledge about Greece and I really love myths of the ancient Greece. :inlove::DAt University one of my course research works was devoted to myths. :)

Arielh likes this.
  6. IrisaDefiance

IrisaDefiance Someday Author

actually, I can only grow cinnamon, sugarcane, and passion fruit. also bananas. I won some special trees so I have a brazil nut tree and a baobab tree. I apparently used my "bananas" wrong and did it in the wrong order? :oops: so now I am trying to fill that bottom row, so I can open more things. I currently have 10,000 of those items while waiting. >:( :p

cutie_carrot likes this.
  7. cutie_carrot

Do not worry. ;)You can sell cinnamon and other plants and also fruits, fortunately they are always appreciated and in price.;) BUT do not sell bananas (fruits) you'll need them really a lot.:oops: For those money you can buy crafts which I have mentioned. And I do not recommend you to give your plants and fruits from Bahama to orders, because they are not profitable and you'll loose in CCs. Try to grow a lot of plants because later you'll be able to open Harbor statue and it needs really huge amount of plants animals and fruits in quests of opening locations (I have not opened it yet, but I have seen the needs).

BlackCaviar likes this.
  8. cutie_carrot

Hello, dear friends! You may remember my dream of having second craft opened. Soooo.... Today I have spent all my BBs on the pack of tickets. And now I am already a newbie baker! xDxD:inlove::inlove::D And 30 tickets left. But today I feel too sick :wuerg: to continue playing. Hope to hear your stories of what you have opened this time on Renzo's. :p

sanddollar15 and Arielh like this.
  9. Arielh

We have that in common;)
    Congratulations for becoming a baker:D There is a rule in the forum not to post twice in a row if no one has posted after you. So if you want to add something try to edit your post.:)

cutie_carrot likes this.
  10. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Congrats on opening the bakery, and hope you feel better soon!:)

cutie_carrot and sanddollar15 like this.
  11. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Yay for opening the bakery! Feel better soon!

cutie_carrot likes this.
  12. cutie_carrot

Arielh Thank you! I did not want to break the rules... :cry: I'll be more careful.
    Willow thank you very much! :D
    puppiesnponies thanks! :inlove:

For the upcoming event we will need:
    Potatoes 550
    Violets 500
    Sheep 100
    Goat 75
    Oranges 115
    Pears 175

Hurry up, to buy whatever is necessary, before the prices become too high! Don't hurry if you want to get CCs, wait until the prices become too high! xD Prepare properly for the event. P.S. I still make calculations for the event stuff. 8)

Arielh likes this.
  13. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Hello Cutie_Carrot,
    How are you feeling? Loads better I hope:)

cutie_carrot likes this.
  14. Arielh

Cuttie carrot your numbers are the same as Decree:)

cutie_carrot likes this.
  15. cutie_carrot

wolfeyesone Hello, my dear friend. I try to pull myself together, because soon there is New Year and I have really a lot to do. How are you? Do you like the upcoming event?
    Arielh fortunately it is! :D I have posted it before I have read the post of Decree. ;) Are you prepared for the event? ;) Do you want to pass it all, or just some levels?

Arielh likes this.
  16. Arielh

Ι am not sure which levels I want to complete. I usually try to get the items and the cloud row first but now there isn't a CR so I will get the items and I will decide during the event what else I want. My choice will depend on how much time I will be able to devote for growing crops. I have everything ready for the event, the farm crops and the animals. Do you want to complete all the event levels?

17. cutie_carrot

Hello my friends. Didn't write here for hundred years. Hope all of you are doing well. Can't wait for the new event. :inlove: And totally appreciated the previous one (Easter).

sanddollar15, Willow and Arielh like this.
  18. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Hi cutie_carrot - I just discovered your thread.:p Welcome back to the forum. I also adore cats and dogs(really all animals)...but my fav are kitties! So of course, I love your avatar!
    My wish for the game....is that BP introduces cats as a breeding animal! I cannot wait to see all the different colors and names they come up with!:music:
    Good luck with the April Fool event.....you'll be needing lots of carrots. xD

sanddollar15 likes this.
  19. silverbirch

silverbirch Junior Expert

Hello cutie_carrot, just noticed your thread and glad to meet you. :) It seems we are all dog and cat lovers which is great.
    Although cats and trees don't go too well when they get stuck.
    Anyway, looking forward to the event and I hope everyone meets their goals. Mine aren't high this time as time is short for me at the mo.

Happy voyaging ;):p:D

sanddollar15 likes this.
  20. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

cutie_carrot it's nice to hear from you!:) Hope you do well with the current event!

sanddollar15 likes this.