Feedback Day at the Beach II

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Jul 10, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

countryjul2023_oa.png
    Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Day at the Beach II" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Finished this yesterday with the help of SG and SSG - my choice, probably could have managed with less but wanted to get some normal farming done before the next event. :p
    Nice, relaxing event, not easy but worth the effort for some good prizes. Also, forgot to say, enough drops not to be a problem. :)
    Graphics, as always, brilliant - love the chip eating Seagull. :inlove:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2024
  3. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

Finished the event too, not the most exciting one out there. I'm also glad for normal farming time. Filling the side bars made the event worth it, else prizes would have been blend to say the least. Art work is, as usual, cute and fun. :D

A lot has been made to push for workshops & manufactories usage with cloud rows and givers lately, but even with all that I'm not tempted to use them: too long to produce anything and too costly animal wise for me. Also it's such a dissapointment that neither stalls nor workshops give out drops in event anymore.

4. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I enjoyed this event, simple grow and throw made for a nice change from all the mini game events lately. The side bars are a huge plus. A little on the harder side for some people but we need a nice mix of events so that everyone has something for which to strive!

Nordais and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

My oldest farm is the only one that completed the event. The others tried but came up short. I too agree with Nordais that without the sidebar prizes, the main bar prizes were bland until one got to the very end. The end of this event only a few hours before the next event began this morning also leaves me exhausted.

Nordais and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.