Day at the Beach II

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Jul 10, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

This seems pretty straight forward so I will try to outline the requirements. :p

There are three parts, the Left and Right side:

*Note! You may want to fill the sidebars first!!!!
    1. Each step of the left progress bar adds 2 x Crate O’ Farm Supplies V (maximum 10 x Crate O’ Farm Supplies V) to the rewards of the Main progress bar.
    2. Each step of the right progress bar adds 1 x Farm coin (maximum 7 x Farm coins) to the rewards of the Main progress bar.

Left side requirements:

300 Cinnamon
    900 Vanilla
    800 Cassava
    1,000 Pepper
    1,200 Bell Peppers

Right Side requirements:

250 Mandarins
    300 Dragonfruits
    350 Mangoes
    400 Kiwi Fruits
    500 Lychees

The Main Bar requires:

14,814 Dumbbell Bamboo and 1,696 Ice Boxes to achieve the Cloud Row and an extra 712 Dumbbell Bamboo will get you a Piccolo Box.

I will do the side rows first as I am sure I have all the necessary crops and fruit to do that and then try to be sparing with my SG and SSG for the rest - though I have a habit of trying to get done so I can return to filling up my Barn - plus with the new critters, products and FSQs, I will be wanting to get going on those too! Not to mention the Breeding event!:music:

Good luck everybody! ;)

2. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

Thank you @illy1996 for posting this tread! :D

Don't be fooled by the "low" amount of event crops needed for the event, this time the harvest time for the event crop is 8h!!!

I'll be filling the side bars too before donating event crops to the main progress bar: that's 150 Crates O'Farm Supplies V and 105 Farm Coins in bonus if both side bars are filled before.

Good luck to all! Let's hope the drops come faster this time around...

3. illy1996

Yes, I agree, Northy, that time might be just too long (for me) to get three daily harvests so I might have to reneg on my limited use of buffs! :wuerg:

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks illy for starting the thread! I am hoping to do whole event needing the 15,526 8 hour event crop!
    I too will do the 2 side bars first then do the main bar last! I am hoping the "Farm wheel" will give us some Pluses to help grow more crops! Don't forget to put your Howies out to help with drops!:music:

5. gardengal

gardengal Forum Commissioner

Thank you for starting us off @illy1996
    Good luck everyone.
    :)

BellaMary69, Jarrow, Flower and 4 others like this.
  6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Illy, Thanks for starting the strategy thread!

The good news is that if we did the last event, our fields should already be set up with howies and everything. Plant your longest plant (amaranth, if you have it available) now for maximum drops after the event starts in the morning (well, it's in the morning for me).

Yay that this one's a "grow and throw". And yes, do the sidebars first!

BellaMary69, Jarrow, Flower and 5 others like this.
  7. rivak

rivak Forum Baron

I'm skipping this one. The Football event took too much effort for middling rewards, thanks to the low drop rate. I think I'll just chill for a while and cheer on those doing this one. :)

8. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Thanks @illy1996 for the kick-off. I am in. Good luck everyone.

9. Flower

Flower Regular

Thanks, Illy, for the math.

It'll be hard work :oops: Hope we can count on the wheel (fingers crossed) :p

Good luck everybody!

10. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

I love this little guy!xD

11. illy1996

Very cute, Pups, I agree! xD

12. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

So cute, PNP. :inlove:

yagmur_5, Jarrow, gardengal and 4 others like this.
  13. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Mogul

The drop rate seems decent. I didn't do any preparations but one day in the event I have two thirds of the drop items already.

yagmur_5, Nordais, mika-1986 and 5 others like this.
  14. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have my CR up and running and have completed this event! I thought the drop rate
    was great on both my lands! Also, a BIG thanks to my neighbors who faithfully send event gifts!:inlove:
    I no longer need them so you can send to someone who does!;)

yagmur_5, Jarrow, desi20 and 7 others like this.
  15. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Forum Commissioner

No need to drops, ready atleast saturday night evening, neigbors can sent to others who needs those more.

This event gets about 600 SG and 300 SSG to crops WITH 1+1 Jack´s and one time +1 crops/6h bonus.

yagmur_5, Jarrow, desi20 and 4 others like this.
  16. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Count Count

I also just finished! Please don't send me any more drops. I truly appreciate the ones received. Good luck to all still working. Please post if you need drops.

17. yagmur_5

yagmur_5 Someday Author

Did you have stock before? I'm still halfway through, congratulations friends.xD

Last edited: Jul 14, 2024
    Jarrow, BellaMary69, Nala777 and 2 others like this.
  18. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Count Count

When the game strategy post came out and players suggested doing side bars first, I checked my stock and did have enough to complete both when the event began.

I was unsure of completing the main bar because of my playing style, but drops were enough and I had a large stock of S/SG that I used the first day to reap (pun intended) the benefit of a lucky mill bonus to grow the crop. The next day, I just did what I could. I'm retired so have more opportunity during the day to set a timer and go harvest/sow/repeat. I did one night of long grow crops which provided the remaining drops to complete the event.

I don't do all/most events and wait for something simple to come along. In between events, I keep out lots of critters/workshops/trees and sell manure in the market to build up coins. This allows me to buy items in the market when my supply isn't enough. It's a strategy I've developed over the two years I've been playing. In early days (the first year), it was very difficult for me to complete events because I don't pay to play. Friends advised focusing on opening all land areas; I took their advice which paid off during my second year.

Jarrow, Nordais, Sue46 and 4 others like this.
  19. yagmur_5

yagmur_5 Someday Author

mashallah, I congratulate you

Jarrow, Nordais, Sue46 and 4 others like this.
  20. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Done and dusted. :D Got CR up and running.:music: I no longer need drops.

gardengal, Jarrow, Nordais and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.