Day at the Beach II

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Jul 10, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ı have completed the game at saturday evening too. ı had enough stock before. so finishing this game was easy. good luck to everyone who continues

Last edited: Jul 14, 2024
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

All done - must go now and put out Piccolo Box and set up CR! :inlove:

3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

SL's farm has completed the event. PM23's farm is almost to the CR - should have it after this morning's harvest. This farm is 4 spots away from the CR.

I goofed on this farm last night - was tired and shouldn't have farmed at all, but wanted to get another harvest in...my CAC had run out and I clicked to harvest the main field and only got 2 per 1x1. Phooey. Fixed that before I harvested the green meadow, but by then...

Will get it done...just gonna take an extra harvest.

4. zilverDolfijn

zilverDolfijn Forum Apprentice

Still working on the event. Missed one day so hope to finish in time. The left and right sides were no problem (apart from the lychees, which took me a while).
    But I keep looking and smiling at this little fellow [wanted to copy-paste the image here, but doesn't work]: the seagull with his beak full of french fries, sitting close to PnP's favourite figure.
    The gull looks a bit like me after some sort of work-out, having a huge appetite.

To all who are still working on the event: have fun!

zilverDolfijn

5. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

Dunno what happened, my baby farm is 1 harvest behind (I just finished on my main farm). I don't hurry things up on my main farm to keep everything in line on both farms, but now I probably forgot to activate a CAC at some point or I skipped 1 harvest... Still, I know I have the drops waiting, just 1 more harvest and I'll be done too. I'm really greatful for the side bars' prizes, they make the event worth it (and we don't get rewarded tons of different crates, so just one click and we're done!).

For those still harvesting, keep it up it's almost done! :)

6. yagmur_5

yagmur_5 Someday Author

This day is ending, one harvest is enough, good luck to those who continue

7. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Padavan

This farm is just using up the last of the "plus" givers before activating the CR. Got the piccolo box last night.

I really don't know what I did on dumbunny's farm, but it is STILL not to the cloud row! I think when I harvest the event crops that were just planted, I'll finally get that farm to the cloud row. Still have about 28 hours left, so should be able to get the piccolo box for that farm, too.

Ugh.

I just looked at the preview calendar - dominos? Really? Better have some pretty nifty prizes or I'm gonna sit it out.

8. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Ha ha! Yeah, we all know that's gonna happen! :inlove:

9. zilverDolfijn

zilverDolfijn Forum Apprentice

Event completed, player happy and satisfied :music:

zilverDolfijn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.