Day at the Museum: Strategy Thread

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by dumbunny, Sep 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mirsi54

mirsi54 Forum Apprentice

Thank for the gifts neigbors:inlove:, cloud row in use;)

lode99, kirsi4, viivi99 and 5 others like this.
  2. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

Cloud row in use, the rest may not be done. Thaks to the neighbors :)

lode99, kirsi4, viivi99 and 6 others like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Un-blinking-believable! I had diligently collected my five ambers as often as possible and had accumulated 35 to start my second lot of crops - and I went and milled the wrong crop! Too quick to stop them! :cry:

And a dear neighbour had actually warned me about doing just that! I had also managed to calculate so I had only 2 Skullettes left! :(

Colour me stupid and finished as far as this event is concerned. Positive note, all the SG and SSG I might have wasted has been saved for the next event ... which will be along shortly! :D

4. memmu55

memmu55 Forum Apprentice

Cloud row in use. Thank you neighbors for the gifts. :D

lode99, kirsi4, marianz and 6 others like this.
  5. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Oh no illy!! I nearly did that myself. I'm on the last stretch now, 239 drops to go. The harvest boosts made all the difference and it meant I could easily grow some longer crops for the drops.

6. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I'm still hoping to finish that first half. Still need 85 drops! Drop rates never seem to be in my favor. I think I will barely make it to the cloud row!

Zero - what a smart idea! I have been keeping them in my mill queue, too bad I won't be able to use them!

7. -Babari-

-Babari- Someday Author

On Sunday I finished my first and thought I could do another, but noto_O.
    It's this language barrier:music:;).

lode99, kirsi4, farmerumf and 8 others like this.
  8. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I got the CR on all 3 farms that participated. This farm, I thought I could at least get part way on the second half. Nope. Gave up. Happy I got the CR.

Sue46, lode99, ctindaldavies and 2 others like this.
  9. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Last 5 drops left to finish them all. It was tiring. I had to use a lot of harvest bonuses, SG, Suzzy's SG, CCs and Tiki timers.

joanc123 and ctindaldavies like this.
  10. ctindaldavies

Still have 81 drops to go here. Most likely wont make it now. It's after 11pm and my bed is screaming at me ;)

joanc123 likes this.
  11. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Your daily gift limit is not over. I wish you had said it before.

Edit :
    Finally over.
    Result:
    Duck neon, sheep neon, pig neon, panda neon.-.-:(:mad:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
    joanc123 likes this.
  12. ctindaldavies

I made it too. I came up short by 2 but a quick crop of cassava gave me 5.
    Neon results, pig, cow, bear & monkey. Not brilliant items but I didn't have to do all that breeding to get them, so I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth.

-edit-
    oops, swap that pig for a horse, no pun intended.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    joanc123 and zerodegrees like this.
  13. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Glad you made it, ctindaldavies! :D I finished not too long ago myself. :)

Thought I would be needing around 250 SG + SSG because I had assumed the event would end at the usual 14:00 CEST, but it actually ends at 22:00 and the extra 8 hours meant I only had to sacrifice 161 SG + 189 SSG to get it done. 8) 22:00 is so much more convenient for me than 14:00. :inlove:

The 4 crates gave me a neon butterfly, neon frog, neon dog, and neon donkey. :music:

What about 'em?

joanc123 and Mooboy like this.
  14. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I was able to finish it with loads of supergrow lablab beans. Thanks, wouldn't have worked without your tips. The neon stables I got: pig, duck, fish and monkey. I'm probably never going to grow fish again, there's some crate from a cloudrow that has given me more than enough.

15. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I explored every nook and cranny of the museum this morning. I had to grow sugarcane to get last missing drop. For once (or better twice), the wheel of fortune was favourable and I had 12h and 24h harvest bonuses, one for each event plant.

Once again, thanks to my neighbours for help! And special thanks to zerodegrees for the tip, how to stash amber, it helped a lot!

joanc123, mika-1986, Mooboy and 4 others like this.
  16. ctindaldavies

Yes, it was close. Congrats to everyone that got as far as they did.

@zerodegrees, it seems there is a time inconvenience for all of us at some part. Glad you got it done. You think you got cooler stables than my cow lol. Event finished at 2am my time so I did stay up later than I had wanted again. Ended up using my last 34SG on cassava (2x2) for the last 2 drops.

I am totally thankful for the stashing amber tip, that is going to be very helpful in future, and for all the drops and buffs people have sent.

zerodegrees, joanc123 and Mooboy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.