Feedback Day at the Museum

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Jan 27, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

bahalayersep2020_news-bg_event.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Day at the Museum" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. solotime

solotime Count Count

I am tired of crop growing events. We just got done with the birthday crop growing and now this event requires crops...

I feel like we should have a break from growing crops if the previous event required us to be growing crops.

MeadowCrossing, goddes and Bisquitte like this.
  3. Janisella

Janisella Forum Apprentice

Another event with ridiculous crop requirements and only one field to grow them on.

Ho Hum.

RowSie and solotime like this.
  4. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Both the crop and drop requirements are too high. The drops are very minimal and with a 5 day window to complete the event, it is not doable for most people unless they spend loads of money.

RowSie, Noelle20001, solotime and 3 others like this.
  5. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I enjoy this kind of events to a point. I think the two levels is deceptive - the first round is achievable but hard, doing the whole thing is nearly impossible for the average player. I don't mind that this is the case, I just wish the idea was a little more clear for those who haven't done this kind of event before. I love when we only use one field, so I can do other things, but the requirements were a bit high for only one field, and for the prizes offered. If I have to work this hard, I'd like substantial rewards. Again, I have to ask, does anyone take into account the players who don't have harvester, don't use 1x1, and can't harvest three times a day? Not saying events should be geared toward those players, just that some things should be achievable for them.

6. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

I started this activity but couldn't finish the first half. I don't have the hanging line. Because I couldn't collect enough drops. It was a difficult game for novices. The falls were very few. I was only able to access certain rewards..

MeadowCrossing likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.