Deco items issue

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by shee.lagh, Aug 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shee.lagh

shee.lagh Forum Apprentice

Hi,

I'm new to the game so apologies in advance if I ask a question that seems straight forward. I had since yesterday three deco items that I have initially put on the main area and now after I received the points once, I moved them to park. Before I moved them, it was showing that I have 39 more lives out of it to produce points, for the other one was 20 I think and for the third one 15. I moved them and those numbers disappeared, it only shows the time left until it's done again. Did that disappeared because I moved them or will I still be able to get points for that initial number of times?
    The names of the items are Swimply fun, Pogo show and Mighty Mower.
    I hope my question is clear enough. I'm aware I'm babbling.

Sheelagh

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello shee.lagh,

Items with limited charges, once deleted from a field loose any remaining charges and either become a regular deco item or as in the seasonal Neighbour gifts are gone forever.

I am sorry to say that you have lost the remaining charges, but you can still use the items as regular deco items.

Can I assist you further?

AMN50 likes this.
  3. shee.lagh

Oh dear. I just lost all those points... Is there no way of getting them back?

4. shooger.sweet

I am sorry, but you cannot get back the charges. Next time you get a limited charge item, ensure you place it where you will not need to delete it until all charges have been used ;)

Can I assist with anything further?

AMN50 likes this.
  5. shee.lagh

Thank you. You can close the thread.

6. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.