Did you know about a no rewards game?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Jazac, Dec 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Is it true about my title?What game you want? What game we need? Will you play without a reward? Will you play with?Will you play knowing no reward and one is given?What game do we NOT want? Will you play with rules? Will you play without rules?Will you play for big rewards? Small rewards?Do you want same games over and over? Do you want new games?

Ok I am done already. To many questions... My brain hurts and I don't have much of one to begin with. This is a new game. NO REWARDS. NO RULES. But do follow forum rules. This is a study for me. Maybe..lol

This game is for one week only.(ONE WEEK- 7 DAYS) Remember my TITLE. Remember my Questions. Will I quiz you? NO. I done gave the answers. Did I?

007Farming likes this.
  2. EagleMax

EagleMax Forum Apprentice

Before I get many posts.... no this is NOT about answering them questions...just post freely.You MAY answer any of or none at all. I will give update soon. Maybe in 2 days.

3. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

I play with or without prizes, play more with prizes. I choose which one on whether I like the game. I like ones we get to be a bit creative with, or we do something that we can learn about each other.

sanddollar15, Jazac and morris111 like this.
  4. morris111

morris111 Someday Author

If a game is fun I play, the more interesting the more I play. It's nice not to be all stressed about getting a prize. I agree with sebe96 the creative games are a hoot.

Jazac likes this.
  5. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

I like this lot;)

I know right.

That is true for me also. Mainly for me I never win a prize. That's why It is hard for me to make a game and stick to my own rules on certain number of winners. And at times, due to reasons though. I also extend number of winners for a good reason.

This is all for now. Maybe I said to much. Maybe I didn't. I shall return though. ;)

sebe96 likes this.
  6. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I will play a game which is interesting. I don't think too much about virtual rewards. Its the activity and interaction between players that keeps me going. Don't think I don't like rewards because I do like rewards. But mere rewards is not enough.

7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I like games and the rewards aren't important. It is more the fun element I want from a game ... rewards are just an added bonus! :p

Jazac, morris111, 12ss12 and 2 others like this.
  8. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Fun fun fun! Yes please. Play just to play...why not:D
    I do that with Farmerama...everything is virtual....except the awesome players which is the greatest rewardxD

Jazac, baw815 and morris111 like this.
  9. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

I left this opened longer than I had planned. I do very much thank you all for the feed back. I did have a thought when making this, Then feed back came and I had another thought. I will NOT say what the thoughts was.

To our lovely MODS can I bug you yet again to close this. Thank you so very much. I will say before closing this. Not that I can offer much to our MODS, I just wish I can make a game for you or least one you MODS can play. You MODS used to play and chat. Now all you all do is WORK,WORK,WORK. I for one miss our MODS joining in the forum without working issues.

007Farming likes this.
  10. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Jazac, maybe you can make up a game that would entice the Mods to play :D You know the saying...all work and no play :p:cry:

~closing as requested~

PeepsPlace, 007Farming and Jazac like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.