Different sales on different farms?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by rivak, Jan 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I have two farms: one here and one through BigFish Games. Today I can see a sale via BF that I don't see on my rivak farm. It's got the same amount of power feed, but also has a couple of other items. I can't see what they are, because when I click on the sale to see it I automatically get taken to the purchase page.

I tried looking it up on the forums but don't see it listed. Is there a trick to see what's in this sale before I buy, or a way to find it here?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello rivak,

Different Farms have different offers at random. When you are in the payment window, on the right side there should be a panel that lists what is included. Example:

2020-01-10_10h21_13.png
    You might also see a brief description of what is included on the News Page. Example:

2020-01-10_10h26_28.png

Can I assist you further?

AMN50 likes this.
  3. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

The second image is the one I can see, but could not make out the stable bonus. BigFish's paypal window covers the panel in the first image, so I could never see it at all.

Now that I know what the offer is, I'm off to buy it! :) Thank you very much for your help, and you can close the thread. No further questions.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.