Difficulty repeat loading of Stables

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by davidb1yth007, Sep 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I have lost the ability of a choice of stables to be held in the inventory for repeat loading of the same stables. This is a particular problem for, say a orange rabbit in a menagerie. I type in rabbit and load one and then for the second, I visit the inventory and the word 'rabbit' has disappeared. Worse, I see it for a split second, and it reverts to alphabetical before I can load a second.
    This is an important function that has been lost ten days ago.
    What is with these backward steps? (Leaps?)

AMN50 and Brookeham like this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello davidb1yth007,

As previously informed here, several of the functions revert to the beginning after each item is placed. As soon as we have any news regarding this, we will post it.

Can I assist you further?

AMN50 and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. davidb1yth007

I need assurance that this is being rectified as it is a Colossal Step Backwards. It is bad enough that the event fields are hopping all over the place like a mad dog square-dancing, without BP making it ridiculously hard to move and fill menageries. OK, this may be an accidental problem, but we have stupid manufactured problems like the five limit on menageries, manufactories and arborfruitioptimums! So give us a break BP and remove this limit to show that you care about us long suffering players!

4. shooger.sweet

The Game Team are aware of the problem and as soon as we have further info, this will be announced. You can post your thoughts on the limitation of Storage Houses in the Feedback thread, where it will be passed onto the Game Team.

Can I assist with anything further?

5. davidb1yth007

This thread is not about the - quote "limitation of Storage Houses" ; this is about the recent mess BP has made where loading a Menagerie takes forever because the selection process has been messed up where a selection is not held from the first to the second and so on. This problem was created recently and BP cannot just leave these new problems for weeks and weeks. At this rate it will take years to get back to the level that we lost with flash. I have already given up hope that the game could Ever be better.
    Please keep this thread open until this problem is fixed.
    EDIT: Sept 27. Still not fixed.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    Brookeham likes this.
  6. davidb1yth007

The loading of stables has gotten worser as we now have to contend with the dreaded 'zero' stables.
    Say I want to load all my cats.... I load a bunch of bases, then I load the Neons. I go back to load the Pinks and see the Neons at zero. I click on the Pinks and the page goes to the field and nothing happens. I go back and 'cats' has been deleted and I have to start over. I filter entering 'cats' again and the Neons have thankfully gone and I can load the pinks. Then I go back to load the reds and pinks are showing at zero!

And so loading of pens is now a dreaded chore just like trying to get things fixed in less than a millennium.

7. shooger.sweet

I will forward your issues with loading onto the Game Team to ensure they are aware of the problem.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

8. davidb1yth007

Thankyou.
    Whilst it is not as good a it should be, improvements have been made so thankyou again and you may close.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.