Discussion-Tread which follow the on-going-event

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by *kimmi*, Oct 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. *kimmi*

*kimmi* Forum Apprentice

It's only because I cann't find any - that I would like very much - that the 'presentation'-thread for an event also contain a link to a thread - where it is possible to comment on the on-going-event.

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello *kimmi* :) ( *chuckles*, your avatar is so adorable, so angry yet cute at the same time! )

I apologise if I misunderstood your suggestion, but if you are referring to linking Feedback threads in OAs, we are doing this. As soon as the event starts and a discussion feedback thread is open, we link it in the official announcement as well, like this .​

3. *kimmi*

*kimmi* Forum Apprentice

I I'm - so thank you - I will try to find it tomorrow ;)

4. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

I just have to say I love, love, love your avatar of "Lilla My"! Brought a smile to my face as soon as I noticed her :):) She's my favorite grumpy little **** out of all the Mumins.

Best of luck with the upcoming event!