Display of date of joining of the member in his/her post as in previous forum

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by 12ss12, Aug 29, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

In earlier Forum, the date of the joining of the member in farmerama was displayed in each of his/her post in the forum. We were able to know how long a member has been associated with this game. It also gave us some sort of sentimental attachment with the game. Moreover sometimes we look for suggestions and assistance from old members. Moreover longer a member is the game, we fell we can rely upon his advise much more as it comes from his experience. So I personally feel that the date of joining of the member be displayed in each post of the member

Hope Farmerama team considers my suggestion.

2. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

I support this idea - we have lost our old forum status, so if our original forum join date was on there it would give a better idea to other players of each players experience etc.

12ss12 and farmlily3 like this.
  3. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

Just an odd little thought....I used to use mine to check on how long I had been a member! The exact date escapes me.....:music:

12ss12 likes this.
  4. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

The old forum is visible. You can go there and check your previous posts for your joining date. The link is ;-
    https://board-en.farmerama.com/index.php