download client issue

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by .lita23., Jun 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .lita23.

.lita23. Someday Author

Constantly have to refresh each field to finish harvest using download client. must refresh each field a minimum of 8 to 10 times to finish

Sister3 likes this.
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello .lita23. :)

As announced here, the Game Team is aware of multiple issues regarding the game and are working hard to fix them. It may be tomorrow before a solution is found. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

You can try to turn off your harvest animations in your Game Settings to see if that works. It is supposed to but others who are playing via Client report it doesn't help. I'm sorry, but there isn't anything else I know to tell you.

May I assist you further?

AMN50 likes this.
  3. .lita23.

.lita23. Someday Author

no thank you. you can close feed now. I will be out of service for a while anyway and it may be fixed when I return. But thank you for letting me know. :)

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You're welcome :)

The issues reported above have been fixed so you should see improvement now. No further questions. Closing as requested.

AMN50 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.